Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Can you please state the specs of the computer used in the Oscillator's video? I think it is a Surface Pro, right? What CPU it has?
this is the used computer (studio main PC)... its several years old already, but complete passive (without fans) and very reliable/stable:

msvs wrote:
Can you please state the specs of the computer used in the Oscillator's video? I think it is a Surface Pro, right? What CPU it has?
this is the used computer (studio main PC)... its several years old already, but complete passive (without fans) and very reliable/stable:

Thank you.

It is a powerful CPU. I suppose you are using the "High Performance" in the power options.

Anyway, when the demo is ready, sure I'll try it on my modest i5 desktop & i7 laptop as I guess there will be some optimisations before the final release.

Okay now, what happens if you try to activate X-Side, Sync and FM simultaneously? :roll:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

what should happen? You can do this if you want

So, feature-wise, just to be clear, what does Avenger do/have that Falcon doesn't?

Don't mean to sound impertinent, just interested. The demos and presets sound and look great!

Liero wrote:So, feature-wise, just to be clear, what does Avenger do/have that Falcon doesn't?

Don't mean to sound impertinent, just interested. The demos and presets sound and look great!
Made in Germany :)
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

Rommelaar wrote:
Liero wrote:So, feature-wise, just to be clear, what does Avenger do/have that Falcon doesn't?

You mean it has only square waves and linear envelopes, no finesse at all? :o

:hihi:

here I quickly show how the GUI resizing works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf48AIvoMsU

I watch Oscilator video. Avangers looks very good for me. I have some questions.

1. There are 7 unison voices that are aplied only for saw waveform or any waveform (FM, wavetable, sample, etc..)?
2. Can I use unison with voicing? And if I understand it, when using voicing, it make 7x4 vocies? If yes, it steal from polyphony vocies?
3. Can I use voicing for unisono sound and play my own chord by press keyboard?
4. How much modulators can I have? On first post, there is mention I can have 1000 oscilators, but what about modulators / envelopes / filters, etc.. ? There is mention only 8 or 4.
5. I saw somewhere, there will be betatest. Can I join as betatester?

I think it's clear that those two synths sound nothing alike and you can see the difference in structure from th videos. And the oscillator effects seem to be much different in avenger. Obviously falcon has a lot sampling functions that avenger doesn't but I can already tell from the videos that Falcons synthesis doesn't have the same quality. Avenger seems to have that modern full, juicy and punchy sound like a virus.

But I'm not sure it's very fair to ask a developer to compare to another synth. Why should a dev know all the features of someone else's product?

Oberheim 8000 wrote:I watch Oscilator video. Avangers looks very good for me. I have some questions.

1. There are 7 unison voices that are aplied only for saw waveform or any waveform (FM, wavetable, sample, etc..)?
2. Can I use unison with voicing? And if I understand it, when using voicing, it make 7x4 vocies? If yes, it steal from polyphony vocies?
4. How much modulators can I have? On first post, there is mention I can have 1000 oscilators, but what about modulators / envelopes / filters, etc.. ? There is mention only 8 or 4.
Beta test? Okay, now I'm really confused. On the site there are two buy buttons. Isn't this thing already for sale?

I don't know much about Falcon, but Avenger's features have been listed, and there's a 1 1/2 hours Youtube video showing features, and sounds. So, you can see for yourself.

Kumi_27 wrote:
Rommelaar wrote:

You mean it has only square waves and linear envelopes, no finesse at all? :o

:hihi:
Not sure what you mean, but maybe you've heard of u-he, Synapse Audio, Waldorf, Cableguys, Native Instruments, Togu Audio Line, etc. :P

wagtunes wrote:
Oberheim 8000 wrote:I watch Oscilator video. Avangers looks very good for me. I have some questions.

Beta test? Okay, now I'm really confused. On the site there are two buy buttons. Isn't this thing already for sale?
Hmm, I don't know, I am in that this product is still in development. I don't read all posts.

chk071 wrote: Not sure what you mean, but maybe you've heard of u-he, Synapse Audio, Waldorf, Cableguys, Native Instruments, Togu Audio Line, etc. :P
Well, actually TAL (and also Sonicprojects) are from Switzerland AFAIK...

Others mentioned seem to be from Germany but you forgot e.g. Tone2 Audio in the list, additionally also PPG (Wolfgang Palm), Steinberg, Ableton, etc.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”