Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought J37 from le_hook.
Great deal, recommended. :tu:

Bought Breaktweaker from Stan Navi, transaction went quick and smooth! Good guy/gal to deal with!
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Purchased from bigjerome & SohBeh

Easy & pleasant transaction

Hi All.

I purchased SSD 4.0 EX from mikebenson. Great guy. Excellent communication. Quick turn around. I highly recommend!

Thanks.

BBC

Bought Focusrite plugins from mikebenson.

Absolutely pleasant transaction and highly trusted seller.

Bought from Gyu, fast delivery - highly recommended.
Sold to Harry_HH, quick payment - highly recommended.

Sold some Softube to jdockerty and u-he Diva to musikmachine. Everything is perfect.
🇺🇦

I sold Beepstreet Dagger to terminus_one
A very nice person.
Quick payment. Nice contact. Everything perfect. :tu:

A pleasure to deal with!!!
Scotty's Arrival

Got MMultiBandConvolution from terminus_one.. All done within minutes, perfect :tu:

VirusTI82 wrote:I sold Beepstreet Dagger to terminus_one
A very nice person.
Quick payment. Nice contact. Everything perfect. :tu:

A pleasure to deal with!!!
It was great dealing with VirusTI82 – he went out of his way to let me know what was going on and to make sure the transfer went through. In the end it went very smoothly thanks to his efforts. Good doing business with you. :tu:

BufoBufo wrote:Got MMultiBandConvolution from terminus_one.. All done within minutes, perfect :tu:
Fast payment, good communication. Done deal! What more can a guy ask for? :D Thanks BufoBufo.

Native Instruments VC160, VC2A and Solid Bus Comp sold to 100F. I was away with work, but he was very patient and an excellent buyer. Recommended.

Excellent dealings with LarryAW (selling to), mariuste86 (buying from) and mireque (buying from) - all smooth operators!

Did a trade with 'hodshonf' (Hive for Valhalla Plate and Shimmer). He was a pleasure to deal with and I would happily do so again. :D

I bought Addictive Keys Trio Bundle from Stan Navi and everything went silky smooth. Quick communication, and kept me up-to-date on the status of the license transfer. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”