Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

Real trolls will never post in this thread.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

I've trolled a couple of places in the forum today, but in such a sneaky and stealthy way that nobody probably noticed 8)

goldenanalog wrote:
incubus wrote:Use that hibidy dude in it. You know, he died trying to test an amp sim in his car going through the self-service car-wash. Electrocuted himself, poor guy.

But the car was clean, and the patch he came up with was the greatest guitar sound EVA!
I've heard so many urban legends about hibidy that it's become impossible to keep all the stories straight -

The last one that I heard was that hibidy was somehow killed en route to meet with Wikileaks' Julian Assange personally - to hand-deliver vetted IRS transcripts of Future-US-President Donald J. Trump's 1980-to-present tax returns -
Yeah, I heard that too......... :D

harryupbabble wrote:Classic rock radio is where all the dinosaurs are still alive.
I don't classic. Half quote intended.

incubus wrote:
goldenanalog wrote:
incubus wrote:Use that hibidy dude in it. You know, he died trying to test an amp sim in his car going through the self-service car-wash. Electrocuted himself, poor guy.

But the car was clean, and the patch he came up with was the greatest guitar sound EVA!
I've heard so many urban legends about hibidy that it's become impossible to keep all the stories straight -

The last one that I heard was that hibidy was somehow killed en route to meet with Wikileaks' Julian Assange personally - to hand-deliver vetted IRS transcripts of Future-US-President Donald J. Trump's 1980-to-present tax returns -
I heard Hibidy *IS* Donald Trump and that he's an alien from Proxima Centuari B been sent to keep an eye on you lot and your... Satanic SINthesizers :lol:

Dinosaurs indeed still roam the Earth

http://www.sunnyradio.com/

Codestation wrote:
incubus wrote:
goldenanalog wrote:

I heard Hibidy *IS* Donald Trump and that he's an alien from Proxima Centuari B been sent to keep an eye on you lot and your... Satanic SINthesizers :lol:
Well, according to myth, Poizone was his last synth. Poor guy, never got to use the awesomnesses.

RIP hibidy:

:hihi:

If you have a CPU issue, it must be the user.

Then again, if you have a CPU issue, I might actually be the user.

I heard pedaling faster prevents the CPU from stuttering.

I think CPU actually may be deadly or at least harmful to one's intelligence, as I've heard that AMD's new CPU might be an Intel killer.

Religion prevents violence more so than creates it. Constantine and Guthrum agreed, and after that there was much much less violence.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

If you're making a 16-bit master for CD, don't dither, dither!

"Do not take pill x if you have an allergic reaction to pill x"

My new phone is faster then your quadcore

What was that Pixies song called again, oh yes, Tame

Yep, Tame it was

And Tame it is still

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”