VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

What a beast. How long has Avenger been in development? :D

more than 3 years... full time

msvs wrote:more than 3 years... full time
Respect :D I am fully enjoying this synth. Sound quality seems to be really good. Looking forward to test the demo. PS. Can you make video where you make supersaw. I mean, we saw that a little bit, but a video where you focus more on supersaw's. Playing those chords and pad's and so on. I enjoy watching you playing, hahaha :D

msvs wrote:more than 3 years... full time
It shows. This could very well be the synth to kill all other synths. :D

The hype is real!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

msvs wrote:I made a short Video about the OSCILLATOR section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsFKlfM8pwE
Nice! Everything appears to be very well thought out and user friendly. I notice it appears the FM sources appear to be fixed waveforms. Is there any way to edit these or put in your own waveforms?
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Somebody is gonna buy this monster to make a Lucky Man square wave glide lead with. LOL

Patiently waiting for this one to come out.

Nice! Everything appears to be very well thought out and user friendly. I notice it appears the FM sources appear to be fixed waveforms. Is there any way to edit these or put in your own waveforms?
yes, 3 of the FM waveforms you can select are custom waveforms/LFOs, which can be freely drawn

msvs wrote:
yes, 3 of the FM waveforms you can select are custom waveforms/LFOs, which can be freely drawn
That's great! :tu:

Can you please state the specs of the computer used in the Oscillator's video? I think it is a Surface Pro, right? What CPU it has?

I've gone to the web site and read through the specs of this thing and quite honestly, I have no idea what it is. This isn't just a synth, is it? It appears to be a full blown workstation.

How would you guys define this?

Oh, and it does appear to be completely sample based unless I'm missing something.

Dude, it's the second coming of the Lord, but in the form of a vst plugin. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:Dude, it's the second coming of the Lord, but in the form of a vst plugin. :hihi:
:lol:

I will be buying this for sure
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

msvs wrote:I made a short Video about the OSCILLATOR section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsFKlfM8pwE
plesse add small ----- or arrows to select next/previous wave/form/osc etc. i hate IT to always have to open a list... serum really nails it.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Oh, and it does appear to be completely sample based unless I'm missing something.
no, these are "real" oscillators. Being able to use multisamples as an OSCs sound source is just an additional feature.

plesse add small ----- or arrows to select next/previous wave/form/osc etc. i hate IT to always have to open a list...
well, there is actually. You can see me using the prev/next arrows all the time, for example in 11:10min :)
Last edited by msvs on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

EnGee wrote:
msvs wrote:
That's great! :tu:

Can you please state the specs of the computer used in the Oscillator's video? I think it is a Surface Pro, right? What CPU it has?
I know I'm "Invisible Man" sometimes, so that I'm re-posting the above question ;)

Return to “Instruments”