OrilRiver - great Room/Hall reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OrilRiver

Thank you, I saw the problem issues. I will try to correct them later.

kingtubby wrote:
GaryG wrote:
Fleer wrote:Windows only I believe.
looks that way, though 32 & 64 bit if that's any consolation. :)
Quote from the kvr product page:
OrilRiver is a free algorithmic reverberation plugin available in VST2 format for Windows (in the future it is planned to develop for Mac).
:tu:

OrilRiver 1.0.1 is available, with the following updates:
+ logarithmic scale of frequency parameters.
+ parameter E.R. +6dB. If you have a project or a preset that uses an older version of the plugin, the parameter will automatically be adapted to the new version.
+ fixed bug with wrong display of parameter values at the start of the plugin.

Liked ist, but uninstalled it due to that ***** and ******* shit on the about page

:roll: ...
Other plugins have 666 or 'devil' on them and no one is making rude comments ...

Denis, thanks for the update, will check it out later! :)

Downloaded. Looks very nice. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Easily the best free reverb, versatile and quality sound. GUI is kinda old school, but don't let that fool you.

I still prefer Abstract Chamber personally but that's because it's tone happens to fit my sound perfectly, but it's a one-trick pony unlike this OrilRiver.

Thanks!

I wasn't expecting too much from a freebie but imho this is fantastic. I just got a chance to try it out and will be keeping it for sure. Thank you to the OP and the Inventer. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

rasmusklump wrote:Liked ist, but uninstalled it due to that ***** and ******* shit on the about page

Your loss but also your business entirely - why do you feel the need to tell everyone here? Who do you think gives a shit whether you use it or not? :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

3ee wrote::roll: ...
Other plugins have 666 or 'devil' on them and no one is making rude comments ...
+1

It seems ***** and ******* are much more powerful and difficult to handle for the users, than the other lot :D

rasmusklump wrote:Liked ist, but uninstalled it due to that Jesus and Messiah shit on the about page
Why?
Are you afraid that it might sound Heavenly?

Hi Denis,
thanks for the quick update. :tu:

3ee wrote::roll: ...
+1

He won't be friends with Michael Angel from CDS :hihi:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

That is exactly why I deleted all my Bach -- too much of that Jesus fella (still upsetting folks after 2000 years). Boycott Bach - that phrase has a nice ring to it.

:wink:

Thanks, by the way, for the reverb. Very nice.

:)
바보

Return to “Effects”