best Graphic GUI EQ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An EQ that is low priced, best results and can add in points for +- and Qs. What ones are you using 64 bit?

http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-nova/
Free, with the GE upgrade being a great price too

^^^ I'll second that. Nova is a great EQ, and also works as a multi-band compressor. Super clean, so it makes a great mastering EQ/compressor. And the Gentleman's Edition is a bargain! :tu:

FabFilter Pro-Q 2. Kinda pricey, but among the best there is. Transparent sound, very low CPU usage, resizable and gorgeous looking. Simple serial number activation too.

TDR Nova: I'll third that.

e@rs wrote:FabFilter Pro-Q 2. Kinda pricey, but among the best there is. Transparent sound, very low CPU usage, resizable and gorgeous looking. Simple serial number activation too.
It's the best. Not the cheapest.

For really cheap, yeah TDR Nova is hard to beat. Maybe DDMF ? I personally also use ToneBoosters EQ that comes with the super cheap mixing bundle.

For higher budget, I would also have a look at DMG Audio EQuick, and ACON Digital EQualize (although no longer in the "cheap" category for this one).

You should check out Melda free bundle. It has MEqualizer and I use it all the time. It has a good graphic layout with analyzer. In this free bundle there are totally 30 plugins, all great. If you want to buy it and get full features it cost 56$

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeEffectsBundle
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

On Windows, I love the ReaEQ from the ReaPlugs package, from Cockos. It's actually the stock EQ from Reaper, but available as vst plugin to use in other hosts too.

Nice clean sound and super low cpu usage. That's why it's my go-to-EQ.

And it's free :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Voxengo PrimeEQ ($50).

pro Q ,Mequalizer , air eq, equilibrium, nova is good too but i m not sure it can be resized it s quite small
Analog electronic drum samples (Free demo pack)
http://www.syntheticwav.com

Another great inexpensive EQ imo...

:Eekjuliza from audioD3CK. ($32)

Although it doesn't seem like the developer is too interested in
continuing its development.

-Cheers

Eekjuliza's features:
Minimal or Linear-phase mode per band.
Supports all major platforms (MAC/WIN AU/VST/VST3/RTAS/AAX).
Virtually unlimited number of bands.
Complete 64-bit signal path.
Channel selection per band (left/right/mid/side/all).
Multi-channel input and output DFT analyzers.
Classic analog style filters (high-pass, low-pass, peak, high-shelf, low-shelf, notch, band-pass).
High quality, flexible oversampling.
Graphical representation of the equalizer's magnitude curve.
Frequency "seeking" function (alt+drag).
Band-gain mirroring.
Multi editing and dragging of EQ bands.
Full undo/redo.
Resizable UI.
Soloing, bypassing and hiding for channels for more precision while working.

lolilol1975 wrote:For really cheap, yeah TDR Nova is hard to beat. Maybe DDMF ? I personally also use ToneBoosters EQ that comes with the super cheap mixing bundle.

For higher budget, I would also have a look at DMG Audio EQuick, and ACON Digital EQualize (although no longer in the "cheap" category for this one).
+1 on ToneBoosters EQ. That mixing bundle might be best bang for buck around.

+1 for toneboosters eq.

Here in Germany we use to say "Who buys cheap, buys twice.".

FabFilter Pro-Q 2's GUI is amazing.

Return to “Effects”