Sonimus TuCo Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

soulone82 wrote:There goes my money...

:help: :borg: :party:
You just don't know yet how much of it... :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Sonimus

Please... PLEASE make your other "3D" plugs (namely SonEQ Pro and Sweetone) rendered like TuCo (so they don't appear convex)

Cheers and thanks :tu:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Hi Folks!
Thanks for comments.
Next, MKII will arrive.
Stay tuned ;)

Sonimus wrote:Hi Folks!
Thanks for comments.
Next, MKII will arrive.
Stay tuned ;)
Great! :clap:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

hodshonf wrote:are

we

there

yet?
:hyper:

I can't wait for this plugin, but I can't be the only one who keeps thinking of this guy:

:D

It looks like some servers will suffer today a big time. Those people from iLok are happy today!

:D :hihi:

Den* wrote:It looks like some servers will suffer today a big time. Those people from iLok are happy today!

:D :hihi:
iLok - wha?

i read somewhere all Sonimus will go MkII this year.

didn't hear about iLok - which is OK with me, but probably deal-killer for some.

iLok? Hell no!

Can´t imagine Sonimus will go that route. I hope we misunderstood Den´s post.

:(

Ilok eh? That will piss a lot of people off...

To be honest I'm fine with ilok. Going to be great when I change over my computer in a few months.

Considering it's going to be a right pain having to contact every developer and asking them for a new license. So go ilok! :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Return to “Effects”