Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend

brok landers wrote:
Caine123 wrote:im a cheaphead. is there no intro price?
it's a steal already. a storable, total recall and full fledged minimoog on steroids, as often as your cpu can handle. for the price tag of a good partynight. more than a fair thing, don'tcha think? :wink:

he didn't ask if you think it is fair
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Clearly there is no intro price, or it would have been publicised.

AnX wrote:Clearly there is no intro price, or it would have been publicised.
99$ ...well, looks quite like an endless intro price !

:)

Krakatau wrote:
AnX wrote:Clearly there is no intro price, or it would have been publicised.
99$ ...well, looks quite like an endless intro price !

:)
It's a good price. More than that it would be expensive and less than that would be .. , well welcomed more of course :hihi:

EnGee wrote:... It's a good price. More than that it would be expensive and less than that would be .. , well welcomed more of course :hihi:
+1
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

there is also EDU offer, $49 for students

Just to clarify yes the $99 is the regular price, not an introductory offer.

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

And for $99 one gets all three formats - VST, AU and RE - correct?

bharris22 wrote:And for $99 one gets all three formats - VST, AU and RE - correct?
You can crossgrade for free, yes, but it is not automatic, as the shops are completely separate. But it's rather simple:
  • To crossgrade from VST to RE, we need your PH username.
  • To crossgrade from RE to VST, we need a PH invoice/receipt as proof of purchase.
Richard

Great - thanks!

and for completeness someone mentioned NFR's status?
Another Richard :-)

Richard_Synapse wrote:
bharris22 wrote:And for $99 one gets all three formats - VST, AU and RE - correct?
You can crossgrade for free, yes, but it is not automatic, as the shops are completely separate. But it's rather simple:
  • To crossgrade from VST to RE, we need your PH username.
  • To crossgrade from RE to VST, we need a PH invoice/receipt as proof of purchase.
Richard
sound sculptist

sacer wrote:there is also EDU offer, $49 for students
Not just students:
Synapse Audio offers a 50% discount on all available products for educational users. The educational program includes students and staff members of colleges, universities, schools and other educational institutions.
So anybody that can provide a valid ID card from such an institution can get it for half price.

zvenx wrote:and for completeness someone mentioned NFR's status?
Yes, you cannot resell the crossgraded license. Otherwise someone could purchase one license, crossgrade, then resell just the other one, which is not the idea of the free crossgrade ;) It's really just intended for people who need it, i.e. people who use both Reason+VST hosts.

Richard

Wasn't criticizing, just being complete :-)
So as a vst licensee, if I get the REason RE the RE becomes NFR but the vst/au remains as is correct?
what email address should I send my ph username.
hint. you already have it right here :-)

thanks,
rsp

Richard_Synapse wrote:
Yes, you cannot resell the crossgraded license. Otherwise someone could purchase one license, crossgrade, then resell just the other one, which is not the idea of the free crossgrade ;) It's really just intended for people who need it, i.e. people who use both Reason+VST hosts.

Richard
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Wasn't criticizing, just being complete :-)
So as a vst licensee, if I get the REason RE the RE becomes NFR but the vst/au remains as is correct?
what email address should I send my ph username.
hint. you already have it right here :-)

thanks,
rsp

Richard_Synapse wrote:

Richard
I think Richard means that both will be NFR if you make a crossgrade.

Return to “Instruments”