Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E,
I just wanted to check two things on the Rob Papen sales.

1. How long is Punch-BD and the Explorer III upgrade pack (for those who already own 3 licenses) on sale for?
2. I just want to double verify that if this Explorer III is purchased from JRRshop, that it comes with the free upgrade to Explorer IV later?
Your sales page doesn't specifically state that it does or not. Yet I see pluginboutique's page does specifically state it does.
https://www.jrrshop.com/rob-papen-explo ... -3-or-more

Thanks. I'm thinking of picking up both on the 30th. Wanted to point out this killer deal for others if everyone wasn't aware. You get 14 RP products for $126.65 if you already own 3 of their plugins. I only own 2 currently so will need to pick up Punch-BD for $41.65.

Hope this helps someone.

And does anyone know how long that saturator-x is on sale for too?

And just a reminder on the Leap into the Void everything pack for 10 Euro. 308/500 people with 4 days to go... I've already confirmed I'm in. Great deal. http://liv.mikaeladle.se/specialoffers.html

Rational wrote:And does anyone know how long that saturator-x is on sale for too?
I trust you mean the AudioDeluxe Imsta Festa sale on that where it was $29? That ended yesterday.

Well, they just missed out on a sale... It's too bad they don't realize if they'd keep their sales around the 1st and 15th of the month that they'd get more sales as that's when many get paid.

Oh, actually it still shows as $29 in my cart now, but now there's a SEPT2016 coupon code applied. So I guess that means it's good all this month. Good. I'll be grabbing this and several other items on the 1st.

I'm not sure if that discount is intended or a left over from the Imsta Festa thing, as there's no mention of the plugin still being discounted.

I get the 50% discount when I put it in my cart too with the auto-applied SEPT2016 code - but that same code gives different percentage discounts on different products eg 20% on some Waves stuff , and 15% on some Izotope stuff. I guess they can change that however they see fit for individual products at any time.

Personally, I wouldn't rely on the code continuing to give that discount for the rest of the month - but it's your call.

But even if it did, you said you're planning to buy in October - and this code is SEPT2016...

Thanks. Yeah, I'm in Japan. So my 1st is still the last day of the month Stateside. But I usually get funds on the 30th, so I'm usually able to grab sales the last day of the month just fine. Thanks for the info on the sales code. I'll have mull it over. Cash is tight util then. Been spending like crazy lately.

I hear you. I wasn't going to bother with it as I have a bunch of plugins covering that ground, but the more I played with it, the more it grew on me in terms of the sound and ease of use. In the end I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't get it for $29.

Another unmissable deal right now for me was the Melda MDynamicEq at ~$40 in this weeks 50% off Eternal Madness sale. It's far from being just another EQ plug-in.

Pretty staggered by how powerful this thing is for the money: master LPF+HPF, 5 +/-24db eq bands with 14 filter types, dynamic +/-24db gain that is automatically applied based on the level in that band or sidechained audio from an external channel (think compressor/expander), morphing between multiple parameters either manually with a slider or automatically by pressing a button, plus really nice analysis tools with the spectrum analyzer that shows notes and the incredibly sweet sonogram which is a vertically scrolling loudness "hotspot" map thing, and no doubt a bunch more stuff that I've yet to discover. All for $49 direct, or £29.96 with £1.24 virtual cash back + 1/2 reward token worth an addional 62p) at pluginboutique.com

Rational wrote:Well, they just missed out on a sale... It's too bad they don't realize if they'd keep their sales around the 1st and 15th of the month that they'd get more sales as that's when many get paid.

Oh, actually it still shows as $29 in my cart now, but now there's a SEPT2016 coupon code applied. So I guess that means it's good all this month. Good. I'll be grabbing this and several other items on the 1st.
The sale is was for the IMSTA show that was last weekend. The dates for the sale went along with the dates of the show, so that's why it was a limited sale. They did the same thing last year.

sorry rational, but if you add it to the cart now, saturator x is only discounted to $69.95 USD with the auto SEPT2016 code, so looks like it was just a leftover thing for the IMSTA FESTA discount to still apply earlier.

Yep. Looks like you're right. They lost a sale then. Oh well... Their loss.
I really wished these companies would state clearly their sale end dates and times. It'd save me and others from having to ask and or miss the sale.

Uncle E, can you tell what next month's VSL discount will be?

That Melda dynamiceq looks VERY interesting. Seems to have a bunch of additional features. Deesser, limiter, etc. Very intersting!

And has a STEEP slope option. Sweet.

I'm going to check that out. Might grab it later tonight. Thanks! Hope the sale lasts until I can get back to it. Got work to do right now unfortunately.

I'm going to check that out. Might grab it later tonight. Thanks! Hope the sale lasts until I can get back to it. Got work to do right now unfortunately.
the sale on MDynamicEQ runs to the 2nd October:
Luke.MeldaProduction wrote:MeldaProduction has announced the 38th round of the Eternal Madness Discount 2016!
50% OFF some of the most powerful audio plugins on the market until October 2nd (23:59:59 UTC).
I really wished these companies would state clearly their sale end dates and times.
In their defence, AD made it clear the saturator x price was part of the IMSTA FESTA sale, and they had the dates for that on the front page and in the promo emails.

Thanks Paul,
I tried looking up the Imsta Festa dates on their website with no luck. Didn't think to look on the IK front page for those dates though. Appreciate it.

n/m
Last edited by Numanoid on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”