Softube Modular Sound Library - 250 Brand New Presets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just released my latest labor of love. What an amazing synth. And I can't wait until they come out with more modules so I can make another library in the future.

Anyway, you can check out the details at the KVR database below and the limited time special offer.

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/softube ... by-wagsrfm

Demo below

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... -250-patch

Also, don't forget to check out my sound libraries for these other great synths.

Serum
Zebra 2
Omnisphere
Bazille
Z3ta+2
The Mangle
Dune 2
Omnisphere 2
Blue II
Synthmaster
Diva
Mpowersynth
Nave
Syn'X 2
Falcon
Spectral
MS 20
Discovery Pro
Electra 2
ACE
MUX
KarmaFX
ArcSyn
Cyclop
Factory
Synclavier
ARP 2600
Moog Modular
Matrix 12

You can find them at the link below.

http://wagsrfm.com/vst-synth-sound-libraries/

hi

it seems to be interesting but i have just one question before buying :

i have only bought the "standard/basic" modular version, without heartbeat neither korgasmatron .... etc modules

Can you tell me how many of your presets are compatible with ?

thanks

lxegs wrote:hi

it seems to be interesting but i have just one question before buying :

i have only bought the "standard/basic" modular version, without heartbeat neither korgasmatron .... etc modules

Can you tell me how many of your presets are compatible with ?

thanks
You won't need Heartbeat but you will need the 3 additional modules. I'd say about half the patches contain them.

I'll make a note of this on the sales page.

** EDIT ** Sales page updated to reflect this

Looks great, but maybe it would be an idea to split out a separate collection for those with only the standard modules?

Twrogstudio wrote:Looks great, but maybe it would be an idea to split out a separate collection for those with only the standard modules?
I'll consider doing a standard set in the future.

how do i install these?
fup4000

Greetings,

I am interested in purchasing your modular presets for use with Nuendo 8/Cubase 9...however the .fxb file is not searchable or loadable from within modular at this time, not can I find a way to convert it to the current preferred preset format for 64-bit vst-based DAWs, which is '.vstpreset'. Have you any solution for this? If not, do you plan to perhaps update your patches to the relevant format? It seems support for .fxb files was actually dropped some years ago. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks!

sottovoceprods wrote:Greetings,

I am interested in purchasing your modular presets for use with Nuendo 8/Cubase 9...however the .fxb file is not searchable or loadable from within modular at this time, nor can I find a way to convert it to the current preferred preset format for 64-bit vst-based DAWs, which is '.vstpreset'. Have you any solution for this? If not, do you plan to perhaps update your patches to the relevant format? It seems support for .fxb files was actually dropped some years ago. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks!

sottovoceprods wrote:Greetings,

I am interested in purchasing your modular presets for use with Nuendo 8/Cubase 9...however the .fxb file is not searchable or loadable from within modular at this time, not can I find a way to convert it to the current preferred preset format for 64-bit vst-based DAWs, which is '.vstpreset'. Have you any solution for this? If not, do you plan to perhaps update your patches to the relevant format? It seems support for .fxb files was actually dropped some years ago. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks!
The library also comes with Cubase vst3preset files which will load just fine. Just use that folder (each one is marked) and you'll be good to go.

I'd like to buy your pack but I'm not seeing how to load the presets for the VST version in Ableton...

alexfsu wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:56 am I'd like to buy your pack but I'm not seeing how to load the presets for the VST version in Ableton...
I'm not sure you can. You'll have to contact Softube and ask them how as I don't have Ableton to test with.

I do provide a test patch on the sales page to download to see if you can load it. It's in fxp format. If you can load fxp files in Ableton then you should be able to load it.

alexfsu wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:56 am I'd like to buy your pack but I'm not seeing how to load the presets for the VST version in Ableton...
Maybe this will help.

https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?t=35935

cool bought, awaiting download email :)

alexfsu wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:05 am cool bought, awaiting download email :)
It should come immediately. Also, you should be directed to the download page immediately after purchase. Sometimes Paypal doesn't handle this the way it should. Let me know if there are any problems and I'll manually send you the link.

Ya it’s been an hr, still nothin

Return to “Soundware”