Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold D16 Devastor1 to bassg. Nice and quick communication, recommended seller :tu:

mireque wrote:Sold D16 Devastor1 to bassg. Nice and quick communication, recommended seller :tu:
Bought license of Devastor 1 from mireque, great communication and absolutely trouble-free deal, many thanks! Highly recommended! 8)

Purchased D16 Phoscyon from damoog , very fast and smooth transaction.

Thanks again,
pottering
Last edited by pottering on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Reaktor 6 Update from dannyhawaii – went smoothly and with no issues whatsoever – thanks!

Sold Reaktor 6 Update to terminus_one - quick and easy to deal with.

Bought some EZXs from Neutronic and paveloso during the weekend. Very smooth transactions, excellent communication and timing! Both get my "recommended seller" award! :)

Thank you, guys!

Bought Timeless 2 from sqigls. Top guy, smooth purchase, would recommend.

Sold Claustrophobic EZX to m3adi3c. A really smooth, fast and pleasant transaction with clear and timely communication. Would do business with this buyer again in a hearbeat. Highly recommended!

Purchased Iris 2 from olivepsy, the transaction was smooth and quick. Excellent communications, and a very nice person.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Hi All.

I purchased Voxengo GlissEQ, SkNote Strip and SkNote Cuttertone from brianbrian. Transaction was flawless. Excellent communication / follow up. Great guy. I recommend him highly.

Thanks.

BBC

Bought ACE from Klinke1. The transaction was matter of seconds and he kept me up to date during the short process. Really recommended!

sold iris 2 to "EdSevered , smooth and quick transaction, would recommend. Thanks.....

Sorry to break the mood here, but I've had an extremely disappointing experience dealing with damoog.

Last week I saw his ad for Superior Drummer, which he initially listed for 69 Pounds (a low price, but he previously had a seemingly good conduct record here and I figured he was either tired of SD or he needed some quick cash).

First I asked him whether he could wait one day so that I could deposit the funds in my bank account (I have a debit card and I have to physically go to the bank) and whether he would accept 80 Euros instead of 69 Pounds (the transfer rate my local bank uses and it was also the rate I saw on few of the first pages I found after a quick search). He said it was okay.

The next day, I transferred 80 Euros to his PP account and instead of getting a license I got a full PP refund from him and a PM here at KVR stating that (somehow) it amounts to 63.x Pounds and that I need to send him the full 69.99 Pounds (this is more than likely not true and just an excuse to string me on for some sick reason).

(At that time, around here, he was still bumping his thread, never listing it as "reserved" or something along those lines; he also bumped the price in the thread and he never answered my question as to why he was selling SD at a price that was so low.)

That refund sent my money through the banking limbo (it takes several business days for that money to appear on one's bank account again) and I've contacted him stating that he should have simply asked for more money instead of this rebuttal and also stating that he messed with my personal plans. Instead of saying sorry (which, IMHO, would be a decent thing to do), he only asked whether I could pay or not. I told him I would pay him as soon as I can.

During the weekend, he asked me whether I still wanted the SD license. I said - yes.

This morning (as soon as the money was back at my bank acc.), I sent him the 69.99 Pounds and today, instead of getting the license, I got a PM saying:

"sorry,SD sold yesterday,i have had to refund you again,sorry"

I mean, this is the level of dishonesty I really can't grasp!

Wasting my time for no reason, making me physically go to the bank for no reason. Putting my money through the banking limbo (TWICE!) and generally leading me on just for .... what? Fun? Poor communication, total lack of respect for a fellow human being and a fellow forum member ....

I've had just a few deals here at KVR but all were correct in terms of business and all save for one were entirely pleasant.

So, damoog, IMHO you're a pretty rotten human being and needles to say - a VERY untrustworthy seller.

Not only would I not do business with this guy again, I wouldn't give him a glass of water to save his life!

Edit:

Actually, he didn't even send me back the full 69.99 Pounds, only 68.99.
Last edited by Ghost Dog on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

I recently did business with

michaeltn86, donco, C.Bennett and Sucht999

and it was a breeze every single time :tu:

bought PA plugin from JohnnyA and Krabbencutter (forgot to state here) . both of them are great sellers and very enthusiastic person. Be sure to buy from them. Cheers.

Edit: I forgot to mention that both transferred the plugins under one working day period, were extremely fast and with detailed communication. :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: buy from them :] :hihi:
Last edited by michaeltn86 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”