KONTAKT GUI Maker in development [RELEASED]

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kontakt Kontakt GUI Maker

bungle wrote:Nearly a whole page of 3Dize, and nobody wants it hahahaha
Any news on OSX support, so i can get on board.
Any thoughts on more complicated scripting add ins in the future, might be worth considering, things like sequencers and so on all need to be scripted, but if you could just drag over a sequencer and re theme it, bam, huge huge potential.
The first OSX beta is planned for the weekend.

That´s also planned! I also think of extending the library so that i not only shows found PNG files but also things like templates, tables and stuff like that. That would be drag and drop in perfection :D

Elements in the library, that have an Actionfile (Script) associated with them, will now display it as well :)
(Handy to know in advance, if there are actions assigned. Dragging an item with <SHIFT> key pressed will ignore that assigned action).

Can you keep us posted on the OSX beta, as soon as it drops, i'm in, this app is going to be killer if it gets all the updates !!!
Duh

bungle wrote:Can you keep us posted on the OSX beta, as soon as it drops, i'm in, this app is going to be killer if it gets all the updates !!!
Thanks!
Yes, you will be informed of course :)

47 action files have been scripted already with way more to come! :tu:
(These do work with the template NKI KONTAKT instrument)

rigidaudio wrote:
bungle wrote:Can you keep us posted on the OSX beta, as soon as it drops, i'm in, this app is going to be killer if it gets all the updates !!!
Thanks!
Yes, you will be informed of course :)

47 action files have been scripted already with way more to come! :tu:
(These do work with the template NKI KONTAKT instrument)
Man, I'm looking forward this!! This will be so useful! Keep up the work! :tu:

Man, I truly believe this could save a lot of scripting hours! Great idea!

Although 3D feature sounds doubtful for me.

It already does save a ton of scripting time now :)

The 3d feature will be a bonus, so to say. You can see it as a little gimmick. Nothing of importance currently - as it will be implemented once everything else is ready!

Oh, and to smooth down doubts:

This is *basically* what the 3D feature will do in terms of perspective.

The KGM GUI has been improved a bit:

rigidaudio wrote:It already does save a ton of scripting time now :)

The 3d feature will be a bonus, so to say. You can see it as a little gimmick. Nothing of importance currently - as it will be implemented once everything else is ready!

No disrespect mean't here, but the "this" image is absolutely horrible, it looks curved, the "not this" is much much easier on the eye.
(The sliders perspective is all over the place in both images)
Duh

bungle wrote:
rigidaudio wrote:It already does save a ton of scripting time now :)

No disrespect mean't here, but the "this" image is absolutely horrible, it looks curved, the "not this" is much much easier on the eye.
(The sliders perspective is all over the place in both images)
Um, what do you mean with all over the place? It´s just 3d - nothing more.
It was just to demonstrate kind of "fake" 3d versus the "real" one. :)

Looks good to me.

SampleScience wrote:Looks good to me.
+1 :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

All over the place i mean the perspective is changing, while that may be what you after, it is not my bag personally, i like all dials and faders to have the same perspective and not have a curved looking ui, just my preference and the reason i would never use the 3dize thing.
Duh

rigidaudio wrote:The KGM GUI has been improved a bit:
Is it just 'blur', or did the contrast/detail/crispness/sharpness (et al) of the toolbars menu, squares and fonts, to the left of the 'face', disappear?
This image looks much clearer, though it could just be the zoom factor.
KGM_ui_elements_script.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:
rigidaudio wrote:The KGM GUI has been improved a bit:
Is it just 'blur', or did the contrast/detail/crispness/sharpness (et al) of the toolbars menu, squares and fonts, to the left of the 'face', disappear?
This image looks much clearer, though it could just be the zoom factor.
KGM_ui_elements_script.jpg
That must be a zoom thing - nothing has changed concerning the library area - no antialiasing or something.
EDIT: Yes. See what you mean now.
Last edited by rigidaudio on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”