Plugin Alliance Lindell TE-100 EQ *NEW*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ffing hell this is insanely nice :o
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Tried the demo.. wasn't for me. The GUI is pretty hard to get used to (the red and black buttons are not that easy to see when they are pressed in) and there's no way to level match EQ results. Besides, the gain staging is done from a drop down menu with quite limited range. Couldn't we just have had an input gain and output gain knobs like IK Multimedia does with most of their plugins?

It also seems to have some aliasing issues at the default sample rate. At 16x resampling I couldn't hear the shrillness any more but at default sampling rate my cymbals got nasty.

So yeah, at 149$ this is a no-go for me. Will maybe pick it up next year when it goes for 39$. :hihi:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Same here. I do like the Lindell 500 series plugins, but this new EQ doesn't click with me...

I don't own much but a few. But still, will have to email them and ask.

The design is exceptional.

Contact support about the discount ;)

This track has a TE-100 on each track (16) and one on the master buss. The TE-100 helped to sculpt away extraneous energy from each track making everything cleaner and clearer.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/daesh

That UI is a joke.

.jon wrote:That UI is a joke.
Well, they are trying to keep it authentic. That's the 60s for you...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:
Its also very easy to use, the layout and design makes its fast and easy to narrow in on ranges and amounts and compare.

Robmobius wrote:
Its also very easy to use, the layout and design makes its fast and easy to narrow in on ranges and amounts and compare.

I don't think the GUI is a joke at all.

Guess I'll spin it this weekend. Been putting it off because I think FL studio has some dandy eq's built in, but it's the way it's setup that is attractive. Seems to make a lot of sense.

Maybe it's me, but does this seem to make everything "louder" in a weird way that is not like other eq's? There is no trim so it's really tough to test.

EDIT: Now it's not doing it :x

Honestly, I wish the "matrix" would stop f**king with me :evil:

I've read on Gearslutz that they are going to add input and output trims.

soulone82 wrote:I've read on Gearslutz that they are going to add input and output trims.
I need to go over there and see what's happening (not sure why I haven't noticed it)

Thanks.

Return to “Effects”