Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend

Anybody spotted it yet?

Ayy, I spot her, captain

Finally The Legend can bought for Win/OSX :hyper:

http://www.synapse-audio.com/shop.html

Numanoid wrote:Ayy, I spot her, captain

Finally The Legend can bought for Win/OSX :hyper:

http://www.synapse-audio.com/shop.html
Christopher is that you?

(Christopher Columbus that is :-) )

or as someone else here would say, did you wake up late?
:-)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:or as someone else here would say, did you wake up late?
I dunno, the previous pages in this thread was just the regular quarreling, so I thought nobody had noticed that it actually had been released

Numanoid wrote:
I dunno, the previous pages in this thread was just the regular quarreling, so I thought nobody had noticed that it actually had been released
Well, the link was posted at page 17 more than 21 hours ago...
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Well, the link was posted at page 17 around 21 hours ago...
So we agree that it actually has been released, good :tu:

My impressions of the demo, light on CPU, three sizes for GUI, and it sounds pretty good

But there is not much to it, there is sub page with some effects, but there is no arp or any proper modulation matrix included?

Numanoid wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Well, the link was posted at page 17 around 21 hours ago...
So we agree that it actually has been released, good :tu:

My impressions of the demo, light on CPU, three sizes for GUI, and it sounds pretty good

But there is not much to it, there is sub page with some effects, but there is no arp or any proper modulation matrix included?
No. Its a MM emulation with some extra voice options and a couple of fx.

I cant say ive come across a MM emulation that has a mod matrix

AnX wrote:I cant say ive come across a MM emulation that has a mod matrix
Recording Magazine in short about MiniMonsta:
"I've owned Minimoogs from the early '70s through the late '90s. Of all the emulations of that instrument I have experienced, Minimonsta is clearly the most authentic.

GForce has done its homework very well and produced a software synthesizer that is almost indistinguishable from the hardware synth it emulates. The modulation flexibility added by the LFO/XADSR matrix and the Melohman functions brings it to a new level in software synthesizer performance."

Arturia Mini V also has a lot of extras beyond the pure Minimoog emulation. Synapse opted for a more limited feature set. It still has more features than Monark though.

Numanoid wrote:
AnX wrote:I cant say ive come across a MM emulation that has a mod matrix
Recording Magazine in short about MiniMonsta:
"I've owned Minimoogs from the early '70s through the late '90s. Of all the emulations of that instrument I have experienced, Minimonsta is clearly the most authentic.

GForce has done its homework very well and produced a software synthesizer that is almost indistinguishable from the hardware synth it emulates. The modulation flexibility added by the LFO/XADSR matrix and the Melohman functions brings it to a new level in software synthesizer performance."
Theres no matrix in minimonsta. Its got an horrific mod system. Its a great synth tho. Still use it, and will continue to. The bass its very nice.

I'd be interested to know the date of that article...

chk071 wrote:It still has more features than Monark though.
But as Monark is put to work inside the modular monster that is Reaktor, the possibilities for sound exploration are basically neverending

AnX wrote:I'd be interested to know the date of that article...
Don't worry, I am 100% sure it was written after the release of the MiniMoog, and in the end that is what matters.

Numanoid wrote:
chk071 wrote:It still has more features than Monark though.
But as Monark is put to work inside the modular monster that is Reaktor, the possibilities for sound exploration are basically neverending
If you actually own Reaktor, yes. Monark is still 99 € though, when you buy it as a single product, and use the Reaktor player, so, same price as Legend, so you can compare them. Without the optional Reaktor, which would be another 199 €.

Tried the demo.
I like it. :)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Numanoid wrote:
AnX wrote:I'd be interested to know the date of that article...
Don't worry, I am 100% sure it was written after the release of the MiniMoog, and in the end that is what matters.
Not really.... its a very important piece of information. Minimonsta was the best when it came out ...what...ten or more years ago?

Return to “Instruments”