Teppichleger (by Aggregati Musika)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teppichleger is a samplebased ambient/soundscape/collages/textures/score/industrial... machine with 4 generators, 3 FX-entities and a filter-section (there are 96 chooseable fx/filter modules overall).
All generators, fx, filter are extremly flexible to mix and modulate and could be optionally used to generate
soundscapes in sync to the beat, repetitive or evolving and constantly changing.
There are 128 high-quality waves for the 4 generator slots that could be expanded later on with theme based
extensions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjxnPBch76U

############

Available 01. September 2016

http://aggregato.jimdo.com/instruments/

Introduction Price until 15 of September 2016!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DJ-Superherpes on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cool

@ ADMIN:

Sorry, i posted it in effects, but its an instrument. Please move it to right place, thanks!

@MG

thx, yup it is:-)

Audio demos somewhere ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

coming out of nowhere....promising stuff again :)

Name creations alone are remarkable, love them.

What comes to light when a Superherpes designs a Wackelpudding (wobbly jelly)
... can only be something schmutzy good ...

Cheers to Leipzig and best wishes for the business.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Thanks guys.

@stanley
A YT-Video comes tomorrow.

@robin
a "newsletter" with the release-plans for the next months will sending in some minutes to you and all others.
But dont nail me with the planed date: I am a detail-obsession-freak - often i get lost in my universe of unimportance's;-)
And i have to say i had a long rast in the last 2 months for several reasons, but now i´m back;-)

@omkar
As said to robin, dont nail me with the dates, but so much is sure: First of September Teppichleger, than Wellenreiter (i hope end of September) , than Wackelpudding (i hope in October)...

And again, sorry for delay, but i´m really addicted to deepdive into small details, which nobody honors, but thats my skin, I AM really made in germany ;-)

@robin/ALL

Dont know why, but since mac osx 1011.4 and apple-mail 9.3 it seems i cannot select any contact-folder and all members get into the adress-field anymore????
I asked a special osx-group, i hope i get answer and a "fix" soon.

So long no newsletter-mail and i hope i get a tweak till TL-release, i really dont feel to make this by hand;-)

BTW: Does anybody of you know a very good alternative to apple-mail? No colorful-"fun"-app, i´m looking for a workinghorse which can handle contacts /folders/templates/unfinished stuff/signatures/pre- and suffixes/text-makros... and stuff like that in a smarter way than apple-mail?

That looks really interesting! Looking forward to the YT-video!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mail is in,looks very promising :)

robindrieghe wrote:mail is in,looks very promising :)
yeah, and maybe one or two promises i want to keep;-)

##########

OK first video is on, look at first pots!

Can we load our own samples?

Musical Gym wrote:Can we load our own samples?
This... also how do EH users get a discount?

Sounds freaky. :party:

Hi secretkillerofnames,
also how do EH users get a discount
yes :D , just go to the shop and there you can choose "For owners of EH" instead of "standard", then its only 6,94 € 8)

It does look very cool - and that is a great price.
But can we change the samples in the sample map?
No offence to your sound selections but I wouldn't use it unless I could put my own sounds in.

Return to “Effects”