Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sold maxxbass to bufobufo. Really fast payment . thanks

Bought Valhalla plugins from aumordia.
Very fast response and great price.
cant recommend him enough.

100F wrote:Bought Valhalla plugins from aumordia.
Very fast response and great price.
cant recommend him enough.
And 100F was a great buyer, a quick, smooth transaction, would do business with again.
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

Sold Sugar Bytes Unique to hadees! Fast transaction, no delays, and easy. Great buyer! Highly recommended! Thanks again

Lazylefteye wrote:Bought Uhbik from masterhiggins, a great guy to deal with :tu:
Super fast transfer by u-he too :)
Sold Uhbik to Lazylefteye. Quick payment and very polite. :) I hope you love your new plugins.

jklitten wrote:Bought SoundToys bundle from Elevated_being. Great deal and great communication. Thanks! :tu:
Sold my Soundtoys bundle to jklitten, nice communication and a smooth transaction.
Recommended. :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought Native Instruments Monark from nitex. The transaction went quickly and smoothly, and they were friendly and helpful. Would definitely buy from them again. Recommended :tu:

ATS bought ANA from me. Great to deal with, good communication and patience!

cb8rwh wrote:ATS bought ANA from me. Great to deal with, good communication and patience!

this guy is a class act all the way, don't hesitate to deal with!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I have bought Arturia V Collection 5 from Weightlifter and it was all perfect. Very responsive and fast transaction. Absolutely recommended.
Last edited by galdson on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased bx_Saturator V2 from BRoySound
Great experience. 100% trustworthy. Thanks again!

Sold Plugin Alliance bx_Saturator V2 to (bits)

Excellent Communication with the buyer.....
and Hassle free and fast transfer by Plugin-Alliance, kudos to them for the brilliant Copy Protection System they use for their Plugins.....

BR :)
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Sold VolShaper to MogwaiBoy. Very nice and responsive guy. He accidently paid the amount in dollars instead of euros, and when I told him, he didn't hesitate a second and paid the difference plus a little extra to more than cover any fees and conversion losses.

Sold Addicitve Drums 2 to goodjohnys. Quick payment and response. Highly recommended!

Sold Artillery 2 to bjm4tt. FAST transaction with no issues whatsoever. Great communication, excellent buyer, highly recommended! Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”