LuSH-101

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LuSH-101

Still I kind of find the CPU hit rather high.

Turning on the Multi core support, and reducing voice count to 4 brings it down to Bazille level on my system. Keeping it in the 20s and 30s.

Layers chew CPU. Lush can be lush enough for me in tone even in single layer mode.

Numanoid wrote:The keyboard takes up a lot of place on the screen, but good job it can turned off
I haven't looked extensively, of course
, so - how do you make the keyboard disappear?

Button up top left corner

Options> GUI

Numanoid wrote:Is there a way to disable the preset saving window?

Browsing through patches, twisting a bit of filter, then being asked if I want to save it, when I click to test out the next. I don't need that option, when I browse like that.

But in the Options menu, under preset, can't see any option about doing that ?
I agree, this is really annoying! Why they chose this way?
I don't know a way to disable it.

The cpu is little bit high but less than other synths (like Reaktor new synths :x ). It is comparable with Diva as I remember, but if you use one or two layers (more than enough for me!), the cpu is not that high really.

@Klinke1:
About the 60% discount, well, I bought it for more than that but not at full price (from the Sell & Buy forum). I really don't care if they sell it for 60% or 80% off. The question is when I want to buy it, do I think it worth what I'm paying for? For me, it worth it and I wish they sell more to continue developing nice instruments or effects :D

Numanoid wrote:Is there a way to disable the preset saving window?

Browsing through patches, twisting a bit of filter, then being asked if I want to save it, when I click to test out the next. I don't need that option, when I browse like that.

But in the Options menu, under preset, can't see any option about doing that ?
No, you cannot turn it off it seems.
It holds off from exploring the presets more.
----
Not being able to reset a pan-knob to middle.. is a bummer.
(There is no double/control/shift-click to reset a knob)
- WonderEcho -

ere2learn wrote:Button up top left corner

Options> GUI
I enlarged my...GUI I'm that tab, but didn't see the keyboard checkbox - and I even looked twice. My wife, however, would not be surprised by that revelation...

Bodhisan wrote:
ere2learn wrote:Button up top left corner

Options> GUI
I enlarged my...GUI I'm that tab, but didn't see the keyboard checkbox - and I even looked twice. My wife, however, would not be surprised by that revelation...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I didn't word that correctly - I did finally see the checkbox, but not on my prior visit to enlarge my GUI or my two follow up searches...but, lo and behold, on my fourth visit I did find it. Thanks, though!

EnGee wrote: @Klinke1:
About the 60% discount, well, I bought it for more than that but not at full price (from the Sell & Buy forum). I really don't care if they sell it for 60% or 80% off. The question is when I want to buy it, do I think it worth what I'm paying for? For me, it worth it and I wish they sell more to continue developing nice instruments or effects :D
It is worth the money... but.. now i could not justify to buy Adaptiverb... :cry:
So.. what ever.
- WonderEcho -

Klinke1 wrote:
It is worth the money... but.. now i could not justify to buy Adaptiverb... :cry:
So.. what ever.
Wow! This reverb seems very unique with new approach I haven't heard about. But, I can't afford it even with the sale :(

EnGee wrote:The cpu is little bit high but less than other synths (like Reaktor new synths :x ). It is comparable with Diva as I remember, but if you use one or two layers (more than enough for me!), the cpu is not that high really.
Multi-core support was not ticked by default.

So when I chose to enable that option in the settings, the CPU hit dropped.

DJ Warmonger wrote:This thing has amazing and unique sound.

Not for everything, though - unless you can make some dubstep or tech-trance with it :hihi: Dark ambient or drones are probably also bad idea.
Part of the way there ;)

https://soundcloud.com/touch_the_univer ... ctions/dub

If you give me a demonstration of tech trance Ill see what I can come up with :tu:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

EnGee wrote:
Klinke1 wrote:
So.. what ever.
Wow! This reverb seems very unique with new approach I haven't heard about. But, I can't afford it even with the sale :(
Adaptiverb is the most creative plugin I ever used. Much more than a reverb.

Fleer wrote:
EnGee wrote:
Klinke1 wrote:
So.. what ever.
Adaptiverb is the most creative plugin I ever used. Much more than a reverb.
Yes, it looks nice, but expensive for me :( However, I might get one of the valhalla's reverbs, as they are within my budget.

Return to “Instruments”