AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

nix808 wrote:I like the Asian string instruments particularly.
I will make a track with them soon,
there's a nice selection in Ethnic
Yes, I like that the samples aren't huge so that it loads quickly, and that there are a few parameters to tweak them, almost the perfect amount really. Six part parameters plus two fx levels maps nicely to a live instrument rack. Since the samples are all embedded and the plugin loads quickly I like it for making basic tweakable racks that I use to layer in other instrument racks.
Thanks to AIR, real nice plugin
Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a 90s rompler so if you looking for hyper realism it's not really that great of a tool. As a synth it's pretty bland, but the fast loading and ease of use makes up for a lot, oh, and the fact that it only costs a buck. It kind of reminds me a bit of using the TG-500 back in the day.

Ok back on track....Here's some Combis I did for XPand2. It does remind me of a 90's Rompler in a way. I still have four of them in my hardware rack but they aren't even hooked up now. Anyway hopefully someone finds these useful or at least amusing......

download/file.php?id=8576

download/file.php?id=8588
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

nix808 wrote:Don't feel bad Zeno IMO
+1

I just don't know what's wrong with some of the people in this thread...
19six4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Well, my little 4 years old nephew already is able to thanks when he get something for free so he isn't a sponge and everybody love him. :)

So this "keep in mind i'm just 17 years" feel he don't need to? He assume that the donor maybe or not as he guessed "isn't bothered maybe o not" but in the end this freeloader don't care anyway.

Funny was also another statement from him: "Hey, it's only 1$" (another kick in the nuts for someone who donated this in a very friendly and reserved way) and even more the biggest fail is that he agreed to sell what he got for free with profit.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I have to agree with murnau. I was very unpleasantly surprised by zenowhatever behavior myself.

e@rs wrote:I have to agree with murnau. I was very unpleasantly surprised by zenowhatever behavior myself.
I can't please everyone when you're all telling me to do something different.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Being thankful for a gift (even a $1 one) should come from the inside, not from what others say. That I'd call 'normal behavior'.

e@rs wrote:Being thankful for a gift (even a $1 one) should come from the inside, not from what others say. That I'd call 'normal behavior'.
So, basically, you're all coming at me because you don't feel i was thankful enough?

I'm seriously not even going to bother with this thread anymore....
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

How one could get the strange idea you wasn't thankful is beyond me. :idiot:

PS. Last day to get Xpand!2 for 1,-€. I just reserved five serials just in case you dare to put it on marketplace here asking an unreasonable price.

My pleasure. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Just how grateful is someone supposed to be for an unsolicited gift that wasn't needed? It was nice of mladi to buy it but he really should have checked first to see if the situation had changed, given that zenophilix's post was almost a month before.

murnau wrote:PS. Last day to get Xpand!2 for 1,-€. I just reserved five serials just in case you dare to put it on marketplace here asking an unreasonable price.
Do you think 5 will be enough? I think you should get at least 20, just to be on the safe side :wink:

Xpand! 2 is also included with the Beat Workzone 3 (2016) that is hitting the newsagents in Germany just about now

swatwork wrote:Just how grateful is someone supposed to be for an unsolicited gift that wasn't needed? It was nice of mladi to buy it but he really should have checked first to see if the situation had changed, given that zenophilix's post was almost a month before.
Are you kidding? Now trying to blame the giver?

zenophilix just need to pm him back that he don't need the serial and that he can donate it to someone else (with a warm thanks preferably). Problem solved.

swatwork wrote:
murnau wrote:PS. Last day to get Xpand!2 for 1,-€. I just reserved five serials just in case you dare to put it on marketplace here asking an unreasonable price.
Do you think 5 will be enough? I think you should get at least 20, just to be on the safe side :wink:
You may not but i believe that most members here are smart enough not to be duped so i think 5 is enough. :hihi:

Teksonik wrote:Anyway hopefully someone finds these useful ......
Very useful! Thanks!
Edit: ETH Temple is a masterclass preset!
Last edited by manandmusic on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”