VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

ghettosynth wrote:
zenophilix wrote:
mladi wrote:
zenophilix wrote:Aaaaggh, I wish I had some way of getting this. My PayPal is clean...
Hello zenophilix!

I just bought it for you. Check your PM for the serial. You don't need to pay it back to me. Hope you have fun!
Eheh, funny story, since I posted about the paypal thing, someone else sent me a copy... I sort of forgot about this thread entirely tbh.
Just wait for the sale to finish, then sell for a profit. Take paypal so that the next time you need to buy a $1 plugin, you'll have the money in your account.

Yes, it's a nice thing to do to buy someone a plugin for $1, but, to complain that you'd love to have something but you don't have $1 wreaks a bit of entitlement and expectation to me.
Alright.

Also, I don't know who you're referring to with that, but I was never really complaining.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

ghettosynth wrote: to complain that you'd love to have something but you don't have $1 wreaks a bit of entitlement and expectation to me.
Show me where anyone complained they "don't have $1" or have even a bit of "entitlement and expectation".
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
ghettosynth wrote: to complain that you'd love to have something but you don't have $1 wreaks a bit of entitlement and expectation to me.
Show me where anyone complained they "don't have $1" or have even a bit of "entitlement and expectation".
Wishing for a dollar to buy a plugin in a public thread wreaks of entitlement to me. Which is all that I said, I'm not going to quibble over whether the denotation of "complaining" applies, to me, it clearly does, but if you disagree, you can substitute wishing, I don't really care. It's like begging for a dollar on a virtual sidewalk so that you can buy lip gloss.

Not going to quote, I have a more effective solution.

ghettosynth wrote: Wishing for a dollar to buy a plugin in a public thread wreaks of entitlement to me. Which is all that I said, I'm not going to quibble over whether the denotation of "complaining" applies, to me, it clearly does, but if you disagree, you can substitute wishing
The following quote does not wish for a dollar but simply wishes for a way of getting Xpand because his PayPal account is "clean" just as mine is...I've already explained what that means. If I didn't already own XPand2 would I have gone through the hassle of having a one dollar bill due on my account, re-linking my bank account or asking for a one dollar paper bill in order to pay it by check ? Since I do already own it and like it I would say yes. But if I didn't already own it and didn't think I needed it I may not have bothered.
zenophilix wrote:Aaaaggh, I wish I had some way of getting this. My PayPal is clean...
--------
ghettosynth wrote:Not going to quote, I have a more effective solution.
Of course you're not because the quotes don't back up the justification for your attacks. If you consider jumping to conclusions and being a douche bag "solutions" then I pity you....

Anyway I'd done defending zenophilix.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
ghettosynth wrote: Wishing for a dollar to buy a plugin in a public thread wreaks of entitlement to me. Which is all that I said, I'm not going to quibble over whether the denotation of "complaining" applies, to me, it clearly does, but if you disagree, you can substitute wishing
The following quote does not wish for a dollar but simply wishes for a way of getting Xpand because his PayPal account is "clean" just as mine is...I've already explained what that means. If I didn't already own XPand2 would I have gone through the hassle of having a one dollar bill due on my account, re-linking my bank account or asking for a one dollar paper bill in order to pay it by check ? Since I do already own it and like it I would say yes. But if I didn't already own it and didn't think I needed it I may not have bothered.
--------
ghettosynth wrote:Not going to quote, I have a more effective solution.
Of course you're not because the quotes don't back up the justification for your attacks. If you consider jumping to conclusions and being a douche bag "solutions" then I pity you....

Anyway I'd done defending zenophilix.
:hug:

zenophilix wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
zenophilix wrote:
mladi wrote:
Hello zenophilix!

I just bought it for you. Check your PM for the serial. You don't need to pay it back to me. Hope you have fun!
Eheh, funny story, since I posted about the paypal thing, someone else sent me a copy... I sort of forgot about this thread entirely tbh.
Just wait for the sale to finish, then sell for a profit. Take paypal so that the next time you need to buy a $1 plugin, you'll have the money in your account.

Yes, it's a nice thing to do to buy someone a plugin for $1, but, to complain that you'd love to have something but you don't have $1 wreaks a bit of entitlement and expectation to me.
Alright.

Also, I don't know who you're referring to with that, but I was never really complaining.
Alright? You got it for free from another guy and you want to sell it with profit?
Also i don't see YOU take a call to the guy only others. Are you really that lame?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Alright? You got it for free from another guy and you want to sell it with profit?
Also i don't see YOU take a call to the guy only others. Are you really that lame?
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend anyone here, I was just answering what the other person said... What do you mean by taking a call?

zenophilix wrote:
murnau wrote:Alright? You got it for free from another guy and you want to sell it with profit?
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend anyone here, I was just answering what the other person said... What do you mean by taking a call?
Well, you quoted him and don't even thanked him. Not a single warm word only babbling that you already have a copy of it and forgot about this thread. How unfriendly and selfish is that? :dog:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
zenophilix wrote:
Well, you quoted him and don't even thanked him. Not a single warm word only babbling that you already have a copy of it and forgot about this thread. How unfriendly and selfish is that? :dog:
Ah. I see what you mean, but to be fair it isn't your decision as to what bothers him. If he is bothered, then I apologize, but I don't see much point in justifying myself to you if he isn't bothered.

As for the reselling issue, again, if nobody else is bothered, then nobody is really at a huge loss. Also keep in mind that I'm 17, basically broke, and risking everything on trying to form a musical career. Not to offend, but I'm not going to value your opinion over my well-being, and in today's society, much of a person's well-being is linked with money.

zenophilix wrote:
murnau wrote:
zenophilix wrote:
Ah. I see what you mean, but to be fair it isn't your decision as to what bothers him. If he is bothered, then I apologize, but I don't see much point in justifying myself to you if he isn't bothered.
Ah. That's how you deal with things? So you know that he isn't bothered only because he seem to be a very nice guy and don't comment it like i did? You talking about fair? :clap:

murnau wrote:
zenophilix wrote:
murnau wrote:
zenophilix wrote:
Ah. That's how you deal with things? So you know that he isn't bothered only because he seem to be a very nice guy and don't comment it like i did? You talking about fair? :clap:
I would guess that he isn't bothered because he's communicated that he doesn't need to be paid back, and because it's only a dollar. If he wants to use the serial for another purpose, then he can do as he pleases, but I'm not going to continue to derail this topic to explain myself to you. Have a nice day.

"It's only a dollar" i didn't have in my blank paypal. :lol:

murnau wrote:"It's only a dollar" i didn't have in my blank paypal. :lol:
Exactly, this thread gets better and better. I smelled the entitlement from the initial whiny post and the response just confirmed it.

Sorry, not going to give a pass to anyone whining about not having a dollar in their paypal. I don't care what your reason is, it's whining. There are any number of ways to get a dollar into your paypal. Sell a plugin on kvr, go to fiver.com and do something for someone else, look up beermoney on reddit, if all of that's too much, just ask you mom to deposit a dollar for you.

Of course, you don't actually need a buck in your paypal, just get out your debit/credit card. Please, no whining about being too young to have one, I've already given you the solution for that, just ask mom.

Now back to how much fun this plugin is for a buck, eh? I mean, it's not going to win any awards or anything, but, it's a nice tool for a buck to get some basic acoustic sounds that load very quickly. I really like the playful per layer arp.

I like the Asian string instruments particularly.
I will make a track with them soon,
there's a nice selection in Ethnic

Thanks to AIR, real nice plugin

Don't feel bad Zeno IMO

nix808 wrote:Don't feel bad Zeno IMO
Thanks. :hug: I think I'll be staying off KVR for the rest of the evening for the sake of my battered ego.

Return to “Instruments”