Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

I bought it, I hope you do updates in the future, optimize and improve it =)

Of course :D
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Can you make "Live Mode" was always in the selected state, and not reset to the default each time after switching the preset?
Uncomfortable when switching presets and each time it is necessary to press =)

Thanks!

Yes, that is already on our list – together with "locking" the Dry/Wet mix so that stepping through presets doesn't change it.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

sorry to hijack the topic again...

...still would you once please, pleeeaaaassse, implement off-line processing on your standalone host ?

zynaptiq wrote:Yes, that is already on our list – together with "locking" the Dry/Wet mix so that stepping through presets doesn't change it.
Cool!

Hey there, you fellas at Zynaptiq: it's obviously fun to jump around the various forums answering questions about Adaptiverb but you also have a contact form on your Support page which is delivering questions to you !!

I've sent you three and would love some answers !!!

Thanks,

SeaDream

Maybe our replies are't arriving? We're currently not back-logged AFAIK...if you PM me your email address I can re-send our replies from a different email.

Ah, if you sent three emails in a row yesterday morning: those are being worked on, it's kind of a long-ish reply. Please do allow one business day for support emails, I don't have access to the full system when at home during the weekend (though I do go to the office most weekends...).

SeaDream wrote:Hey there, you fellas at Zynaptiq: it's obviously fun to jump around the various forums answering questions about Adaptiverb but you also have a contact form on your Support page which is delivering questions to you !!

I've sent you three and would love some answers !!!

Thanks,

SeaDream

Also no reply to my email to Denis from 6 days ago.
Nothing wrong with my inbox settings, as Denis's emails usually arrive fine.

As for Adaptiverb, it's currently a unique (and very good) product on the market. Offers new ways of creative sound manipulation.

Oops, that one actually did get missed on my end, Doug, sorry for that. Incoming.

Denis, I did PM you but got a message saying you didn't exist !!! So I'll say here, that yes, it is me who sent three mails and I'm really grateful that you're looking into them.

Thanks,

SeaDream

Hmm, now that you mention it, maybe I don't actually exist...maybe I'm just an avatar of the universe... :D

Thanks, Denis ! Message with answers received loud and clear !

Wow... Popular product!!! Time & Space says they "don't have enough stock" to sell an electronic download... Haven't seen that before. Is that a problem on the T&S end, or does it have to do with Pace not being able to keep up, or what? I really want to buy it before the weekend, when I have some time...

Return to “Effects”