Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Hopefully the big SQ in the browser is a mistake. That needs to be clean.
not a mistake, but you are right, the color of this text still needs to be much lower. We are still not yet finished on the browser area and still working on this.

Are there custom filters? Draw-able comb filters?

basically YES, you can draw anything you like in the FFT and automate the movement (for example with a filter envelope)

msvs wrote:basically YES, you can draw anything you like in the FFT and automate the movement (for example with a filter envelope)
Holy shit, can't wait. :love:

The VENGEANCE PRODUCER SUITE seems very interesting and is high on my wait to see it list.

May I suggest that you make the real-time performance keys and knobs and faders etc. multi-touch capable and friendly.

Please make the Random capability in the style of Absynth and Nora.

Can Avanger wavesequencing like the Korg Wavestation?

maximoog wrote:Can Avanger wavesequencing like the Korg Wavestation?

It would be great if it was so.

yes, you can use wavetables and jump / blend to any wave position, and automate these movements, loop the sequence, etc

we sorted the "too many colors problem" on the OSC Tabs

Wow! It really sounds like this is going to be a spectacular synth with loads of cool features. When I first heard of a Vengeance synth my first thought was..ehh probably a rompler with lots of poppy trance and dubstep presets. Im really surprised and very interested in the development :party: :phones:

Looks like things are coming nicely 8)
...beta can't be too far away?

we THINK we can start beta on 1st of October

Msvs, when do you think we'll hear some audio demos?

On the other hand, pretty excited about this synth. The idea of the super creative trio of Nexus, Avenger, and Vengeance samples is awesome and is heaven for my OCD haha. Just the idea of limiting yourself to those three things feels nice and simple.

Will be interesting to know how it sounds! Judging only because of the GUI, it should be an interesting synth.
If the engine is ready, it should not be a big problem to make a small teaser 8)

msvs wrote:we THINK we can start beta on 1st of October
Sounds great!! :tu:

Return to “Instruments”