Assigning Master Output Channels in FL Studio 12 ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm just trying out FL Studio 12 (for fun), but, so far, have been unable to assign the Outputs of my Audio Interface (i.e. Physical Outputs 21 & 22) to be set as the Master Stereo Channels of FL Studio 12.

I see the channel assignment for the master output when I have it selected in the inspector area, but I can't select the Physical Outputs (i.e. 21 & 22) of my Interface, it shows two options, My Audio Interface, and 'none'. So, basically I hear nothing, I have no way to monitor the Master Channel of FL Studio 12 via my Audio Interface.

Am I missing a step where I need to setup the Output Channels of my Interface that FL Studio 12 will be able to detect. I have my Audio Interface Selected in the Audio Settings under the Options Menu.

I'm guessing this is very easy to set, but I have no clue where to set it up. I did review the manual, but couldn't find any specific info. on this detail.

Any feedback/help about this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Under options Audio when you select the ASIO driver for your soundcard it show you all possible outputs. Are you selected the right ASIO driver? How i read your post you already did that but which outputs are shown?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Under options Audio when you select the ASIO driver for your soundcard it show you all possible outputs. Are you selected the right ASIO driver? How i read your post you already did that but which outputs are shown?
Ok. I sorted this out.

I saw my audio interface selected, but it was selected under the DirectSound Devices, instead of under the ASIO devices. (I should have been more careful, and noticed this). I was under the impression I had selected the ASIO Device. Now I know better.

Finally ... I see all the Outputs of my Interface ! :)

Thanks for making me check again, which made zero in on the issue.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”