Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alvfaria wrote:BX limiter for 19... It's good?
Best give the demo a try! It definitely has some attitude, but I personally found it's sound too aggressive for my taste. If you're looking for transparency check out Toneboosters Barricade for the same price.

_emanon_ wrote:Fluffy Audio released Simple Violin, with the intro price $39 (reg $49).
http://fluffyaudio.com/shop/simple-violin/
We are happy to announce the release of Simple Violin!
Sampled in a concert hall with lovely acoustics, we encouraged the player to perform with passion and this reflected on the musicality of the samples.
GET IT for JUST 39$ / 39€ until August the 31st at http://fluffyaudio.com/shop/simple-violin/!
There seems like a unique coupon code for Simple Violin - please PM if you have a code not being used. Thanks!

alvfaria wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Upgrade to Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 from any version of Mixcraft on sale for $49.95. 1-Day Sale, ends August 28:
]
The page doesn't say it is an upgrade.
If it's the full product I could be interested. :roll:
It's actually a full version. Bought it, so far mainly for ME80 :)

wait can you buy this mixcraft and use the vst that come with it in other daws?

Yes, some of them at least.
Some are locked to MC7 and say it when You try to start them there is a popup with such info. Some even don't show up in other hosts (Izotope Essentials, for example). Some are freeware anyway.

Memorymoon synths appear to be working, G-Sonique too. Even Acoustica own plugins.

Glass vyper works?

No, this one not.
I mean, works only inside MC, even is labeled "Mixcraft edition".

Wow, ME80 2 included as well in MixCraft 7 Pro :o
Last edited by Numanoid on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_emanon_ wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:Fluffy Audio released Simple Violin, with the intro price $39 (reg $49).
http://fluffyaudio.com/shop/simple-violin/
We are happy to announce the release of Simple Violin!
Sampled in a concert hall with lovely acoustics, we encouraged the player to perform with passion and this reflected on the musicality of the samples.
GET IT for JUST 39$ / 39€ until August the 31st at http://fluffyaudio.com/shop/simple-violin/!
There seems like a unique coupon code for Simple Violin - please PM if you have a code not being used. Thanks!
Anyone?

Kumi_27 wrote:
alvfaria wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Upgrade to Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 from any version of Mixcraft on sale for $49.95. 1-Day Sale, ends August 28:
]
It's actually a full version. Bought it, so far mainly for ME80 :)
And it's only $41.96 with code Group.

The QQ Fusion Field Convolution Reverb is also included, that sells for more than Glass Viper on the QQ webpage

TheKid wrote:Uncle E any news on Spitfire Audio sales in the near future? :)
I don't think they have very many sales. I think at most there is one per year.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

alvfaria wrote:
]
I sent you a PM about it.

Thanks for this one. I need an EQ for my 2-in-1 convertible. This has 10 bands, a tiny footprint, clean interface, and a nice selection of presets. I just did a quick run through, and it compared nicely against the EQ in Windows Media Player. Groove Music Player is still a POS though.

Is there another Windows EQ that any one here would recommend?

TheKid wrote:Uncle E any news on Spitfire Audio sales in the near future? :)
I haven't heard of any but the September promotions haven't been finalized yet.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”