AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

EnGee wrote:At first I felt guilty to buy it at such price, but after trying to download it for more than 8 hours (4 attempts), I don't feel guilty anymore!

How do you download it with a download manager? I've tried many times with Chrome but in addition to the very slow download, it stops suddenly and end up with a not completed file :(

I'll try to download the demo maybe from Air's website directly (with a download manager).

Update:
It is OK, I downloaded from Air's website. It took only about 30mins :)
Many site admins are borking DMs. I guess PIB is one of them. And there isn't much DM programmers can do about it when that happens.

Save 99%.. :ud:
- WonderEcho -

Hello, we and PIB support and actually recommend download managers because of the size of the files, we recommend the free FLOX for Mac and DAP for PC.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:Hello, we and PIB support and actually recommend download managers because of the size of the files, we recommend the free FLOX for Mac and DAP for PC.
DAP is awesome.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

zenophilix wrote:Aaaaggh, I wish I had some way of getting this. My PayPal is clean...
Dude, it's a buck!

ghettosynth wrote:
Dude, it's a buck!
Er...
zenophilix wrote:My PayPal is clean...

Where there's a will, there's a way.
I'd go beg a friend to help in need and then buy him a beer or something :)

zenophilix wrote:Aaaaggh, I wish I had some way of getting this. My PayPal is clean...
Hello zenophilix!

I just bought it for you. Check your PM for the serial. You don't need to pay it back to me. Hope you have fun!
Last edited by mladi on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

What a nice thing to do. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

@mladi: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mladi wrote:
I just bought it for you. Check your PM for the serial. You don't need to pay it back to me. Hope you have fun!
Can you buy me one copy too? Just asking! My paypal is blank as well. No offense. :hihi:

mladi wrote: I just bought it for you. Check your PM for the serial. You don't need to pay it back to me. Hope you have fun!
What a cool thing to do. :tu:

I can understand what having a "clean" PayPal account can mean. I don't have any credit in my account nor do I owe anything so ending up with a one dollar balance would be a hassle. I don't have a bank account linked to my account so someone can't clean it out if they get access to my PayPal account so paying a one dollar balance would be a pain.

Anyway I've owned XPand2! for quite some time and love it. I posted links to some free Combis a few pages back if anyone is interested. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

mladi wrote:
Hello zenophilix!

Eheh, funny story, since I posted about the paypal thing, someone else sent me a copy... I sort of forgot about this thread entirely tbh.

Izak Synthiemental wrote:
mladi wrote:
Can you buy me one copy too? Just asking! My paypal is blank as well. No offense. :hihi:
No sorry. I only buy for people which don't ask. :lol:

PS. i know you kidding so do i. :hug:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

zenophilix wrote:
mladi wrote:
Hello zenophilix!

Eheh, funny story, since I posted about the paypal thing, someone else sent me a copy... I sort of forgot about this thread entirely tbh.
Just wait for the sale to finish, then sell for a profit. Take paypal so that the next time you need to buy a $1 plugin, you'll have the money in your account.

Yes, it's a nice thing to do to buy someone a plugin for $1, but, to complain that you'd love to have something but you don't have $1 wreaks a bit of entitlement and expectation to me.

Return to “Instruments”