Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

You can't get good guitar tone with wireless systems. You have to use a cable.

Is that Simmenthal in your mix?

get a job..........

"Proud Steinberg Cubase 8.5 User ever since Cubasis AV"

I only record at 192k.

No seriously, what's the best DAW to easily show off all of my god given talents, so I can become an instant star and not have to learn all this sh!t? I saw Kanye was using Serum.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

EdSevered wrote:No seriously, what's the best DAW to easily show off all of my god given talents, so I can become an instant star and not have to learn all this sh!t? I saw Kanye was using Serum.
Clearly you don't understand how innovative KW is and how he doesn't need to pay for software because his lyrics are so profound.

"I'm going to tell someone to grow up after being called a child!" :hihi:

:oops:

waiting man wrote:Is that Simmenthal in your mix?
No - that's where I hide my CD's -

I just want to fight with everyone, but I'm going to accuse others of just wanting to fight all the time.

My music's much better than yours. Yours is rubbish. Mine is brilliant. But you already knew that didn't you?

How do you get that deadmau5 sound?

Cakewalk is the country music of all DAWs. Because of them, we all lost our girls, our money, our trucks, and our dogs.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

incubus wrote:How do you get that deadmau5 sound?
Easy. First you have to be an a**hole. Then be friends with Duda.

e@rs wrote:
incubus wrote:How do you get that deadmau5 sound?
Easy. First you have to be an a**hole. Then be friends with Duda.
Well, one outta two ain't bad :hihi:

Ok, how do you get the cher effect?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”