Do G-Sonique synths have 64 bit Win versions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I remember G-Sonique announced a while back that they are making 64 bit versions of some their synths, did it actually happen?

I'm mainly interested in their Ultrabass. Their site is silent on this.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Thanks. This is their main instrument, I guess it can replace Ultrabass, can it?

I want these basslines ;)

Still on bassline hunt hehe Image

Word around the block is that Trilian is used plenty by some top acts. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

There is always a better bassline somewhere, you know ;)

You are the second who tells me about trillian over the last two days but I don't feel like spending 300 bucks now.

It's really pricey toy for sure, but sadly it's not just "an bass" for a standard psytrance guy, so that thing always will always look tempting no matter what. :scared:

Back on topic, does that G-Sonique basslines have that RBass feel to it, balloon suby kind of sound, can't explain better?

You are talking this Serbian prog kind of sound? Like nerso and others? Idk, but the demo songs on their page show decent nano-type fullonish basses, getting a cheap tool to do this thing with minimum effort feels like a good idea

recursive one wrote:You are talking this Serbian prog kind of sound?
About overall G-Sonique bass sound, have archived in my mind that particular sound, their Alien303 sound like that I think (similar to V-Station), also their XBass thing does that, something like RBass.

Heard that Serbian prog guys use Trilian mostly.
Idk, but the demo songs on their page show decent nano-type fullonish basses, getting a cheap tool to do this thing with minimum effort feels like a good idea
Yeah, for sure. :tu:

Renegade 64bit is not really 64bit, but 32bit Plugin + Custom Bridge.
Run task manager and you can see Renegade_core.exe (32bit host) is running when you load Renegade x64.
Unless they start coding in native, real 64bit version will not be available.

Renegade sounds far from analog but I still like the character :phones:
soundcloud.com/yudaidhun

Yudaidhun wrote:Renegade 64bit is not really 64bit, but 32bit Plugin + Custom Bridge.
Run task manager and you can see Renegade_core.exe (32bit host) is running when you load Renegade x64.
Thanks for the info. Did you notice if it really influences anything (stability, CPU etc)?

Yudaidhun wrote:Renegade 64bit is not really 64bit, but 32bit Plugin + Custom Bridge.

Renegade sounds far from analog but I still like the character :phones:
Interesting! I was wondering how they made it, now I know. Thanks for the info.

Return to “Instruments”