BIOME DIGITAL RE-BRANDS AS NEW LOOPS + NEW DEEP KICKS PACK

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BIOME DIGITAL RE-BRANDS AS NEW LOOPS + NEW DEEP KICKS PACK

BiomeDigital.com has changed its name to NewLoops.com - still the same high quality products and great service, but with a more relevant name and updated look.

From now on, all new products will be labelled as New Loops starting with the newly released Deep Kicks pack (more info below).

New Loops will also be expanding its range of genres to include urban styles like Trap and Hip Hop as well as sound banks for more synths including Spire. A new Free Drum Kit is due for release in the coming weeks to bring the total free sample packs available up to 10!

Register a free account at https://newloops.com/register to download free sounds now.

140 DEEP KICKS RELEASED

New Loops presents Deep Kicks – a detailed collection of the finest quality deep kick drums. Deep Kicks contains 140 Kicks divided into two folders: 75 Long Kicks suitable for Urban styles like Hip Hop, Pop, R’n’B and Trap, and 65 Short Kicks which are suited to House, Techno, Trance and EDM styles.

Deep Kicks include Long 808 Kicks, Punchy 909 Kicks, Distorted Trap Kicks and a load of new, unheard kick drums.

Available as an Ableton Live Pack, Kontakt Library, Reason ReFill and Wav Pack.

Deep Kicks is on sale now for £9.99 (includes 33% discount)
Download Free Demo Kicks - https://newloops.com/downloads/deep-kicks

Best wishes with the new label - and keep up the good work!

Cheers :)
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Hey Torben! Hows it going? I have lost a load of my emails. Please get in touch if you still have my contact.

:tu:

Biome_Digital wrote:Hey Torben! Hows it going? I have lost a load of my emails. Please get in touch if you still have my contact.

Will send you an email :) Cheers.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

twolegstoneworks wrote:
Biome_Digital wrote:Hey Torben! Hows it going? I have lost a load of my emails. Please get in touch if you still have my contact.

Will send you an email :) Cheers.
cheers dude!

Return to “Soundware”