Kurzweil ExpressionMate

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now is your chance to get a hold of this rare classic. This excellent ribbon controller has lots of tricks up its sleeves: dual MIDI jacks with merge and reassign, breath controller input, MIDI learn, extensively programmable arpeggiator and more.

been resisting selling this for years, but I've decided to get my Bachelor's degree without using school loans. It's listed on eBay now. Good luck.

Still for sale?

3 year old thread is 3 years old. :roll:

EDIT: And the OP has not visited in nearly 2 years...
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Hi, got an email notifying me of the reply to my post.

I visit occasionally, but often don't sign in. And I recently got my Bachelor's degree too =)

Although I'm in a better financial position and have rebuilt my studio, I'm still attached to the ExpressionMate. While I do have plans to integrate it onto a future 88 key controller to act a MIDI merger and ribbon controller with arp, I do have to admit it's gone largely unused these past few years. I want to keep it, but if the price is right I'll let it go to someone who will actually use it. Send me an offer via pm. Thanks.

Ben H wrote:3 year old thread is 3 years old. :roll:

EDIT: And the OP has not visited in nearly 2 years...
Three year old post still viable. Imagine that. ;-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

psionic wrote:Hi, got an email notifying me of the reply to my post.

I visit occasionally, but often don't sign in. And I recently got my Bachelor's degree too =)

Although I'm in a better financial position and have rebuilt my studio, I'm still attached to the ExpressionMate. While I do have plans to integrate it onto a future 88 key controller to act a MIDI merger and ribbon controller with arp, I do have to admit it's gone largely unused these past few years. I want to keep it, but if the price is right I'll let it go to someone who will actually use it. Send me an offer via pm. Thanks.
What are you looking to get for it?

Don't Kieranmaher, I won't get into a bidding war with you :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

No bidding war! I have a K2000 and have been looking for an ExpressionMate. If Psionic wants to sell, I'm interested depending on the firm price.

btw...many congrats Psionic on getting your Bachelor degree!

I have an EXpressionmate in excellent condition with all original accessories. Shipping to be added. See my Craigslist post here:

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/msg/5763570638.html

PM me if interested.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”