Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Output Movement from u2tube11. It was an absolutely smooth and pleasurable experience. I can highly recommend this user as a seller!

I purchased Kirnu Cream from stone123. He is an awesome seller and went far and beyond the call of duty to complete the license transfer through PluginBoutique...they're awesome too. I highly recommend stone123 as a highly competent seller. He is very prompt to respond to his emails and PMs. Additionally, the PM conversation with stone123 was as efficient as a live phone call.

Thanks!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Just purchased BeepStreet Sunrizer from Pyrotek45, nice guy and nice communication. Thanks.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Sold Kirnu Cream to Blue Phase Music.

Everything went smoothly from his side :tu:

Thank you for your patience with email hassle.

Sold Bitwig Studio to chaos318. Great to work with and can recommend!!

Sold Kontakt 5 to rjames25 and Massive to Suspect. Both paid very quick and are absolutely reliable to deal with. Thanks! :tu:

Sold Output Signal to musicartrevolution. He was very understanding when it took Native Instruments a week to remove the license from my account, and was prompt on payment once I had it available.

A+, would sell to again!

Bought Output Signal and U-he Bazille from dplduffy. Great guy and a pleasure to work with! Top-notch communication and great deals. Highly recommended.

Bought Reaktor 6 from jcliffe. He is a nice guy with a friendly attitude. Cheap prices and excellent service. Highly recommended :tu:

Purchased Klanghelm plugin from NNevez. Purchase and transfer was quick smooth and 100%. He also contacted me many times and gave me update on status of the transfer. Highly recommend !!!!!!

Purchased Alicia's Keys from jklitten - a fast, easy transaction and a great deal from an honest, friendly seller: recommended :tu:

Sold Klanghelm DC8C2 to Pprimo. Very nice transaction with a very nice buyer.
Highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Alicia's Keys to Philip_P. Super easy and pleasant buyer. Thanks! :phones:

Bought NI Kontakt from quoid
Very very nice contact. Fast transaction. Thank you :tu:
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

knewspeak = fast and polite buyer

Was a great experience dealing with him
Last edited by stardustmedia on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”