Izotope Stutter Edit on sale at JRRshop for only $49, plus more!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Izotope Stutter Edit is on sale at JRRshop for only $49 for those of you interested :o . There is also a combo deal of Stutter Edit and Breaktweaker for only $99 :o :o , for those of you interested! These are unbelievably low prices for great products from a good company. I picked up Stutter Edit from JRRshop yesterday for the $49 (actually I paid only $44.10 with extra discount) wich completes my Creative Bundle collection and I couldn't be happier :P .

I don't like to buy too many plugins and love to keep my arsenal count low, but Izotope, IK Multimedia, and Sonic Charge are the Native companies that are great at repeatedly getting me to reach for my wallet wich is not a easy task, and is something only special companies can do. When a product is extremely good and the price and Copy-Protection and license-transfer-policies are right then for me that product is truly hard to refuse. Stutter Edit at $49 from JRRshop is a killer deal in my book, plus keep in mind JRRshop will give you a extra discount.

Here's the link to the $49 Stutter Edit deal - https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-stutter-edit

Here's the link to the $99 Breaktweaker and Stutter Edit Combo deal - https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-break-t ... edit-combo

PS. I know that Izotope has hinted at Breaktweaker being discontinued but that didn't bother me a few weeks back when I bought it and I know it won't bother some other people now who like it and are willing to buy it for what it is. It's still a great product IMB , just make sure you try out the demos if interested! JRRshop and Izotope have been coming with mind-blowing deals lately, I love this direction Izotope is going in recently! This current deal may not last long so get it while you can if interested!

EDITED
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Stutter Edit at $49 is a very attractive price.

But, I'm not sure I need this type of plug-in. Is this mainly a tool for DJs, Dance Music Oriented Effects ? or is it more useful for other genres, or for pure experimenting / Sound design applications ?

I think it's for every genre you mentioned :) . There are Youtube videos with audio examples. I don't really believe in genre specific tools just tools that fit a individuals music. I don't know how well Stutter Edit fits what I do but I am sure I can atleast make it work occasionally, time will tell. Best I can tell you is to check out the Youtube videos, download the demo to see if it fits you, and use your imagination to see if it fits your music vision. I think Stutter Edit is a very nice plugin tho and definitely brings something different to the table wich I didn't have. I personally couldn't wait for it to go on sale again and thus when I seen it at JRRshop yesterday for only $49 it was a no-brainer purchase :borg: .

EDITED
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

sounddesigner wrote:I think it's for every genre you mentioned :) . There are Youtube videos with audio examples. I don't really believe in genre specific tools just tools that fit a individuals music. I don't know how well Stutter Edit fits what I do but I am sure I can atleast make it work occasionally, time will tell. Best I can tell you is to check out the Youtube videos, download the demo to see if it fits you, and use your imagination to see if it fits your music vision. I think Stutter Edit is a very nice plugin tho and definitely brings something different to the table wich I didn't have. I personally couldn't wait for it to go on sale again and thus when I seen it at JRRshop yesterday for only $49 it was a no-brainer purchase :borg: .

EDITED
Hi sounddesigner,

I agree with you. Stutter Edit is a unique plug-in, and possibly a good one for experimental work, regardless of genre, and at the special price of $49. versus the orginal price of $249 ! it is a no-brainer purchase. (I will purchase today).

Thanks for the feedback.

Muziksculp

Muziksculp wrote:Stutter Edit at $49 is a very attractive price.

But, I'm not sure I need this type of plug-in. Is this mainly a tool for DJs, Dance Music Oriented Effects ? or is it more useful for other genres, or for pure experimenting / Sound design applications ?
This pack, from our very own 'Sampleconstruct' should give you an idea how flexible this effect can be.

http://www.patchpool.de/izotope_shop.html

I have no affiliation, and have still to get around to buying it myself. However, these demo tracks blow my mind.

Soon! :tu:

I used Stutter Edit on the voice on this track

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/become-relax

plexuss wrote:I used Stutter Edit on the voice on this track

Cool & Farout Effects on the vocal track :phones:

Thanks for sharing.

This is a really good plug. The reason I sold mine is I got tired of the plug in front of a plug ... with the issue being focus in some hosts.

Wasn't crashy or flawed though, lot's of fun!

Muziksculp wrote:
plexuss wrote:I used Stutter Edit on the voice on this track

Cool & Farout Effects on the vocal track :phones:

Thanks for sharing.
+1
really great!

Muziksculp wrote:...or is it more useful for other genres...
Man, I use it in my Future Polka productions all the time. It's like pure power at your finger tips! :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Id be interested to know how many of you who bought stutter edit used it more than twice.

Anybody tried AIR Transfuser and can compare these two plugins? As far as I know, Transfuser can also add stutter efects played live, though it's not its primary function.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Kinh wrote:Id be interested to know how many of you who bought stutter edit used it more than twice.
Good point. Probably not a go-to continuously used plugin unless a person is exclusively doing BT-type stuff, but if used judiciously, could enhance a track or two on a semi-regular basis, IMO.

Will I gain any good by having this if I already have The Finger and Turnado?

Ariel s wrote:Will I gain any good by having this if I already have The Finger and Turnado?
I already had turnado, but still saw value in it :shrug:

Return to “Effects”