VST vocal harmony plugs?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are there any decent VST vocal harmony plugins? That are quick in processing simple harmonies?

Just tried Munison, and while nice it is way to slow in processing, even on two voices. Som yeah, does anyone know of others?

Thanks

I have no suggestions but just wondering if you adjusted the delay on Munison to minimum?

Yes I did try that and it was still slow. I am looking to use it live.

nectar

have you tried pitchometry

http://aegeanmusic.com/pitchometry

tony

tonymax wrote:have you tried pitchometry

http://aegeanmusic.com/pitchometry

tony

tbh i won't even bother at that price.. i got nectar for under 100, 30% more money for about 500% more plugin.. besides the harmoniser/doubler, add breath control, de esser, reverb, delay, saturation, autotuning graphically, compressor, expander/gate, limiter, and a misc fx section. And it uses radius pitch shift.. you can't really get much better than that but you can be equal IMO, so at best pitchometry would be equal.. in other words it needs to be 39$ max. (IMO).

Nectar is the most sensible purchase one could ever buy for vocal treatment to this day.

(imo)

EDIT: watched pitchometry demo video, all that work for an example at the end that sounded horrific.. sorry.... for me no point in demoing at all.

Nectar does not do harmonising - only pitch correction afaik

miden wrote:Nectar does not do harmonising - only pitch correction afaik
No it does more than Pitch correction, I have had the Nectar 2 Production Suite for a long time now. It is pretty damn good.

Harmony Module

You'll always have backup singers by your side with Nectar 2's new Harmony module. Want great-sounding harmonies quickly? Nectar 2 intelligently generates in-key harmonies using the lead vocal as a guide. Feeling more hands-on? Define your own custom harmonies by playing notes on your MIDI controller. Whichever method you choose, Nectar 2 provides flexible, natural-sounding vocal accompaniments to enrich your vocal production.
izotope-nectar2-harmony-thumb

Automatically add in-key harmonies to your vocal tracks, then easily adjust their gain, pan, delay and more with an intuitive X/Y pad control.
Define your own unique harmonies by using MIDI Control mode, which allows you to compose up to 12-voice accompaniments on-the-fly with a MIDI controller.
Tailor the settings for only your harmonized accompaniments with Solo Voices mode, which allows you to to audition the module's added voices independent of the guide vocal.
Choose from suggested keys with Nectar 2's Key Detection, or quickly set the track's key yourself to inform harmonization.
https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix ... tures.html
Say NO to CLAP!

ahhh, I only have Nectar elements - how does the harmoniser work live (as in real-time, not inside a daw working on pre-recorded tracks) ?

just had a look at the product page - looks VERY impressive - I'm downlaoding the demo now.

Nectar 2 is wonderful indeed.

Meld and MMultiband harmonizer. It's pretty good and also has various low latency modes. Also can do lots of stranger things.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

melda harmony sounds crap. Even vojtech said that himself.. it was never designed for realistic harmonies.

Honestly, for live, just use a vocoder. mda talkbox is incredibly clear, zero latency, and free.

Return to “Effects”