How would i achieve this delay?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:UnfilteredAudio's Fault can probably do it too + a lot more.
I had never heard of this until you mentioned it and oh man :love:

It is superb. Straight outta the box it did what I wanted and then some.
I definitely need to buy this one...
There's a 50% off code in one of the last pages of the Fault thread (well, at time of writing - read this in a month or so and you'll find it halfway through the thread (and won't be valid anymore).

Wait for it, here ya go: viewtopic.php?p=6541522#p6541522
RD-Fault16 for 14 days (and was posted on 22/08).

BDeep wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:UnfilteredAudio's Fault can probably do it too + a lot more.
I had never heard of this until you mentioned it and oh man :love:

It is superb. Straight outta the box it did what I wanted and then some.
I definitely need to buy this one...
There's a 50% off code in one of the last pages of the Fault thread (well, at time of writing - read this in a month or so and you'll find it halfway through the thread (and won't be valid anymore).

Wait for it, here ya go: viewtopic.php?p=6541522#p6541522
RD-Fault16 for 14 days (and was posted on 22/08).
So I can pick this up for $50?
That's an absolute steal.

Thanks!!!
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I have managed to get the exact result I was after from Discord3. If I was to scope a plugin for the purpose it would be identical. No more, no less; exactly what I defined in my OP.

Fault is also superb and I will grab it whilst it's on sale but for now Discord all the way.

Give Pitched Delay a try. It's FREE :D

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/pitcheddelay-by-lkjb

Mushy Mushy wrote:I have managed to get the exact result I was after from Discord3. If I was to scope a plugin for the purpose it would be identical. No more, no less; exactly what I defined in my OP.

Fault is also superb and I will grab it whilst it's on sale but for now Discord all the way.
Oh yes, for your purpose Discord is fine. I'll probably grab Replika XT in the next sale which is also able to do it.

BDeep wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:I have managed to get the exact result I was after from Discord3. If I was to scope a plugin for the purpose it would be identical. No more, no less; exactly what I defined in my OP.

Oh yes, for your purpose Discord is fine. I'll probably grab Replika XT in the next sale which is also able to do it.
Interesting. I have Replica XT (Komplete) and have never used it... Will dig it out.

The freebie isotope delay in granular mode also does this trick well. Also the free granular delay from sound hack does this effect well and also lots more and stranger things. But since this is like exactly what discord was made for you should probably roll with that.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, isn't this exactly what NI Replica XT was made to do? They gave Replica away a couple of years ago as the christmas gift, and the upgrade is $50.

I'm just surprised it wasn't mentioned before page 3. :shrug:
Blue Phase Music

Blue Phase Music wrote:Unless I'm misunderstanding something, isn't this exactly what NI Replica XT was made to do? They gave Replica away a couple of years ago as the christmas gift, and the upgrade is $50.

Thanks BPM. Turns out I don't have Replika in the end anyway, this was only included in K10U.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Blue Phase Music wrote:Unless I'm misunderstanding something, isn't this exactly what NI Replica XT was made to do? They gave Replica away a couple of years ago as the christmas gift, and the upgrade is $50.

Thanks BPM. Turns out I don't have Replika in the end anyway, this was only included in K10U.
Replica XT just came out recently and will be in K11U. I think you're thinking of Skanner XT. :)
Blue Phase Music

Blue Phase Music wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:

Replica XT just came out recently and will be in K11U. I think you're thinking of Skanner XT. :)
No idea then :oops:

In summary though, I don't have any versions of Replika whatsoever :D

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Blue Phase Music wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:

No idea then :oops:

In summary though, I don't have any versions of Replika whatsoever :D
Sorry to hear, but at least you were able to figure it out for your purposes. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

Well hold the phone people. Just tried EchoBode and it does it even better than I had anticipated.

EchoBode is probably my favorite effect ever, it sounds so good on everything and it's so psychedelic.. It was the first effect that came to mind when I saw this thread which was just now, but it seems you're onto it ahaha.. ValhallaFreqEcho is in the same vein but EchoBode takes it a bit further.. It's very flexible too, but I love just thowing it on a bus and playing my BassStation II, Evolver or TG-77 through it, or playing my didgeridoo through it is amazing..

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

etherdesign wrote:EchoBode is probably my favorite effect ever, it sounds so good on everything and it's so psychedelic.. It was the first effect that came to mind when I saw this thread which was just now, but it seems you're onto it ahaha.. ValhallaFreqEcho is in the same vein but EchoBode takes it a bit further.. It's very flexible too, but I love just thowing it on a bus and playing my BassStation II, Evolver or TG-77 through it, or playing my didgeridoo through it is amazing..
I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned at all though.

The problem is I wanna throw it on every track now.

Return to “Effects”