The Mix Challenge needs your help! - any genre welcome (pool nearly empty)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm currently working on some semi-melodic breaks, would you be interested in it? The track has some aggresive parts...

Yes, of course!
Please PM me with previews - you know the drill by now. :tu:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

folderol wrote:I can only speak for myself, but it's the amount of work required by the submitter reviewing other peoples remixes that is rather off-putting. It's more lack of time than lack of interest.

I agree. The deciding of who should win is kind of hard, no? It's numerous and time consuming. And it's public. If I were to decide to hire a professional mixing company to mix my song I would probably do some research and chose one and therefore that company is automatically the winner.

One doesn't hire so many mixing pros all at once. And all is done in private. But with the Mix Challenge, if I decide on one winner, the others who didn't win might remember "that's the guy who rejected my mix".

I prefer that listeners do the voting. No one will know who voted for who. And in the end, it's the listeners that really is doing the voting by buying the final result (the CD or whatever). Just my opinion of course.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:
folderol wrote:...
For the sake of keeping the topic tidy (since this turns into a more general discussion)...

Continued here:
viewtopic.php?p=6524313#p6524313
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

And... back up with you...

Looking for new content!
Especially Metal for November. Please get in touch. :tu:

Bump for more content, please?

Still looking for a metal track!

Push for more music! :tu:

Bump!

Yet another push for more music content!

"...all it takes is a little push!"

Bump for more music content!

Another push for more content.
Please get in touch

Another bump

Those that offered me a track in the last two months, please update me with your status. Thanks.

Push - seriously, we need(!) more tracks!
Else the Mix Challenge ends by December 2016

If I send you a track. Do I still own own all rights to it.
Do you want paying.
Can I make suggestions as to how the song should be sung
What will you do with the final cut..

I've just tried to contact you through your website but it's been hacked.

Thanks

Return to “Music Cafe”