Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh, numanoid was complaining - got it. Guess that backfired then :)

I saw an offer recently from JRRShop stating that Digital Synsations comes with any UVI purchase. I was thinking of buying UltraMini for $49.99 but wanted to make sure I would still be able to get the free Digital Synsations offer if I proceeded with this purchase. Does anyone know if there is any time limit on this free Digital Synsations offer? They don't say how long I can get UltraMini for $49 nor how long the free Digital Synsations offer stands...

I really wished all companies would list how long sales run so I don't have to ask every time. I always need to plan and time funds carefully.

Secondly, I bought the AIEP3 upgrade after having bought Xpand2 for $1. I REALLY liked the sound of Loom and VacuumPro. Worth it to me getting those two along with all the other stuff. Killer deal.

FYI though, I had to download it on my Mac though with FOLX5. THAT program is awesome. It is just rock solid for getting huge downloads. Hope that helps anyone having download issues. Get it from their website here free: http://mac.eltima.com/download-manager.html

Rational wrote:I saw an offer recently from JRRShop stating that Digital Synsations comes with any UVI purchase. I was thinking of buying UltraMini for $49.99 but wanted to make sure I would still be able to get the free Digital Synsations offer if I proceeded with this purchase. Does anyone know if there is any time limit on this free Digital Synsations offer? They don't say how long I can get UltraMini for $49 nor how long the free Digital Synsations offer stands...
Both deals are while supplies last. We have enough to last at least until the end of the month, probably longer. You'll get Digital Synsations free when you buy UltraMini, just add them to your cart together.

Thank you Uncle E. You da man. This is why I shop with you constantly. Love that you are so involved with us and supportive on here.

THE best!

Thanks.

Rational wrote:Thank you Uncle E. You da man. This is why I shop with you constantly. Love that you are so involved with us and supportive on here.

THE best!

Thanks.
+1 :tu:

Rational wrote:Thank you Uncle E. You da man. This is why I shop with you constantly. Love that you are so involved with us and supportive on here.

THE best!

Thanks.
Thanks, guys! :love:

I bought the AIEP3 upgrade.....FYI though, I had to download it on my Mac though with FOLX5. THAT program is awesome.
I had to do exactly the same as it was crashing out on me after taking a few hours to pull in just a couple of gb on the larger files.

Synthman2000 wrote:RP Predator = $79.00 INCLUDING V2 for free !

https://www.jrrshop.com/rob-papen-predator

Makes me disappointed I bought it earlier. So I have to pay $49/€49 for v2 :( , some deals are illogical and actually rather unfair.

At least you can enjoy that bargain. :)
I won't tell you about the extra discount in cart then.

telecharge wrote:I won't tell you about the extra discount in cart then.
Better not, that could seriously ruin somebodys day ...

Then again, yee-haw $63.2 for Predator 2 :hyper:

I would definitely check with JRR on this to be absolutely sure. Rob Papen's emails have been completely clear that those who get Predator 2 at the discounted price will *NOT* get a free upgrade. Those that bought it right before the price drop will definitely get free upgrades.

I hope JRR's offer is correct, but I'm suggest checking on it first before buying.

Yeah - that's my understanding aswell. To be eligible for the free upgrade to Predator 2, you had to have purchased Predator 1 before a cut-off date which has already since expired.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Yeah - that's my understanding aswell. To be eligible for the free upgrade to Predator 2, you had to have purchased Predator 1 before a cut-off date which has already since expired.
Correct. This is directly from Rob Papen's website:

"If you purchased Predator in March, April or up to(and including) the 5th of May 2016 the upgrade to Predator 2.0 will be free!
Users that purchased at robpapen.com will receive an automated upgrade by email.
If you purchased at a dealer, you will be able to send us an email with a copy of your invoice attached once Predator 2.0 is released."

So yeah, looks like you must have purchased it between March 1st and May 5th to be eligible for the free upgrade.

Hopefully Uncle E will weigh in on this with a confirmation.

I wasn't originally interested in Predator, but for $63 with a free upgrade to V2, I'm going to grab it on the 1st if it's still available.

On July 29, Rob Papen's US rep wrote to me "To be clear, sales of Predator include the free upgrade to Predator 2." However, given what is written on Rob Papen's own site, I asked him to double-check that. I'll report back when I hear more.

In the meantime, how about that iZotope Stutter Edit deal? $44 in cart... ;)

Uncle E wrote:In the meantime, how about that iZotope Stutter Edit deal? $44 in cart... ;)
Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

:hihi:
Blue Phase Music

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”