Wusik Station V8 (NFR) - Windows & MAC 32/64 Bits VST/AU Plugin Free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik Station

Everyone who bought Wusik V8 and then felt sorry for themselves for supporting the developer should come to terms with how massive a bunch of entitled babies they are. Just saying.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

A few months back I returned to KVR after a break of a number of years. I honestly couldn't remember why I stopped visiting... but it's all coming back to me now. ;)

I appreciate Wusik's offer, and I'll be checking it out. (Before this offer I had never heard of them). Over the years I've purchased multiple upgrades for a number of VST's that began with free give-a-ways before the release of a new version, or 'LE' versions bundled with a device. It's a great way to get a feel for a company and it's authorization process. Recently a couple of freebies I downloaded from the Plugin Alliance (who I had also never heard of before) eventually led to a number of hefty purchases when I was impressed with both the quality of the plug-ins, and the smoothness of the purchase/activation process.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

WilliamK wrote:There are great tutorial vídeos on wseq, I will track those dwn tomorrow for you. As V8 has two types. One has XMorph the other dont.
dnekm wrote:For examples of what you can do with the WavSeq look in the dnekm folder under Wavesequences....

If that is not present in your install, go here:

http://westgatesounds.net/free/index.html

and grab the file dnekmV8.rar and then check out the presets....
Hi, many thanks for the replies. Looks like i got it now. I loaded the different waveforms to the "Zones", not to the "Layers" which is why i dd not get the waveform morphing. Now with loading the waveforms to the layers i could get morphing between them.
I guess i was a bit confused by the term "Layers" as this is used for two different major parts of the synth where the other is the stacked oscillator modules in the "Layer Chainer" like e.g. Sample Player, Wave sequencer etc. (each with their own filrer, envelopes, modulation etc.).

I guess as one of the parameters in the SEQ page of the wave sequencer is called "Layer" (and not "Zone"...) this is quite obvious now while indeed using the same term for two differnt features could be confusing.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I've tried repeatedly the links given for the download, but I just keep getting the message 'Server Overload'

It took me a good while to get through, and then the captcha had two 0s or were they Os or was one a 0 and the other an O ? Anyway I couldn't see a way of refreshing it and the bugger threw it back at me.

I got back in fairly sharpish and managed to complete whatever it was I had to complete. Still waiting for an email, but I think I read it can be 72 hours or longer.

Sorry guys, I didnt expect this to be so popular as it was :dog: will need to transfer all files to a new server now....

dnekm wrote:For examples of what you can do with the WavSeq look in the dnekm folder under Wavesequences....

The sound you provided with Wusikstation 8 are really good! Love them! :tu:

Guys, good news, I have resolved the server issues and sent more urls out. I'm still uploading the final soundsets into another location and will resolve things out soon. :cool:

We are now using DropBox to share all the sounds that can be used with Wusik 4000/8000, Wusik Station V8 and even previous versions (with limitations). The URL is free to share and those sounds will now be part of the Demonstration versions too. NOT the actual plugin files, so don't share those. ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jvwy4iifnkrp ... ZjPza?dl=0

WilliamK wrote:We are now using DropBox to share all the sounds that can be used with Wusik 4000/8000, Wusik Station V8 and even previous versions (with limitations). The URL is free to share and those sounds will now be part of the Demonstration versions too. NOT the actual plugin files, so don't share those. ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jvwy4iifnkrp ... ZjPza?dl=0
Getting this message:

Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

:dog: I will contact them and see if something can be done...

SampleScience wrote:

The sound you provided with Wusikstation 8 are really good! Love them! :tu:
Glad you like them.... :D

There are more if you have V7 or V6. Not all of them could be translated.

I've bought WilliamK's products since the days of DashSignature (I still love EVE 2) and have taken part in a few of his group buys over the years. I'm not part of the current group buy and I bought Wusikstation 8 last year along with Wusikstation 4000 and 8000 (I think) in a special offer.

From the comments made in this thread, a better business move might have been to offer WS8 for free along with a reduced set of presets, presented as a light or LE version. William might have then been able to tempt people to either upgrade to the full set of sounds for a reasonable payment or alternatively, join the group buy. This would also have been less likely to aggravate existing buyers, although you can't please all of the people all of the time.

I'm not complaining, just putting the thought out there...

Good news, I got a new mirror for the soundsets, the download urls now features this new mirror. I will delete the dropbox account soon, since it clearly don't work with heavy traffic. :dog:

O.K I got the download o.k, but can't get it to work properly (No Sound) I'm obviously doing something wrong. Anyway I did a search on kvr and found this thread viewtopic.php?f=41&t=449818

Will check it out later to see if I can resolve issue. Also I cannot find an uninstaller for Wusik Station V8 as I was going to uninstall it then try re-installing again.

Return to “Instruments”