Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote:I am suprised to read so many "pro" dongle posts after all
As far as i'm concerned, i'm not "pro" dongle really though. I'm pro no copy protection, as a customer. But that's not an option, is it?

When you've already invested so much, a dongle seems insignificant

:shrug:

Speaking for myself, I'm not principally anti-dongle, but I'll go for it only if the software is something really special (e.g. a software equivalent of Access Virus, not only in terms of features/versatility but also in sound quality/character).

Anyway, I would prefer any kind of less intrusive protection (serial, keyfile, C/R), not requiring special hardware or drivers. Especially if installing PACE or something is required to demo the synth it may be a deal breaker.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I recently bought Phalanx. Although it has some serious bugs (audition the samples/presets too fast and it crashes my DAW). It is very easy to use. I use it everyday.

In Avenger there is much overlap with Phalanx. Almost every feature in Phalanx is in Avenger. Would they be willing to offer an affordable crossgrade from Phalanx to Avenger?

(audition the samples/presets too fast and it crashes my DAW)
please contact us via mail. Should not crash your DAW, btw what do you mean with "too fast"
In Avenger there is much overlap with Phalanx. Almost every feature in Phalanx is in Avenger. Would they be willing to offer an affordable crossgrade from Phalanx to Avenger?
not really, you will see when Avenger is released :) These 2 are quite contrary: While Phalanx is mainly a huge Drum/Oneshot Sampler with minor Synth features, Avenger is a huge Synth with minor Drum features...

(Deleted, I'll report to support.)

Avenger does seem to have a lot of features I want in a drum sampler like Phalanx (the new FXs, the drumsequencer, etc). Can I expect these features in Phalanx 2? And Phalanx really needs an option to limit the key range of a pad. So I can set for example pad 1 for c1-b1, pad 2 for c2-b2, etc.

And an affordable crossgrade from Phalanx to Avenger would be welcome...
Last edited by kiezum on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm sorry to barge in but what Avenger has to do with Phalanx? Phalanx is a sampler (a great one at that, too) and Avenger is a synth.

also, what Phalanx 2 are you talking about?

Also, where does the non existent Phalanx 2 come into this? Jesus Christ... Talk about putting the cart before the horse. :roll:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

tristan- wrote:I'm sorry to barge in but what Avenger has to do with Phalanx?... what Phalanx 2 are you talking about?
1) Again, I see much overlap between Avenger and Phalanx (drumkits, FXs, samples, etc).
2) And I see new features in Avenger which would make Phalanx even better (drumsequencer, new FXs, FX routing, multisampling).

So I am speculating that one day Phalanx version 2 will appear... and I'm asking if we will see these features in version 2. Maybe version 2 will never come, but maybe it will.

Orbit-50 wrote:Talk about putting the cart before the horse. :roll:
Paris 1907:
https://books.google.nl/books?id=IOADAA ... &q&f=false

2) And I see new features in Avenger which would make Phalanx even better (drumsequencer, new FXs, FX routing, multisampling).
yes, we indeed plan to give Phalanx an (free) update with the new DrumSequencer, new FX types etc, once Avenger is released

msvs wrote:yes, we indeed plan to give Phalanx an (free) update with the new DrumSequencer, new FX types etc, once Avenger is released
Great! Thanks!

BTW I send an e-mail to support about the bugs.

kiezum wrote:
Orbit-50 wrote:Talk about putting the cart before the horse. :roll:
Paris 1907:
https://books.google.nl/books?id=IOADAA ... &q&f=false
:hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

making progress on the GUI, I think within the next 7 days the GUI is there, then I can finally show live screenshots or videos
the beta test is then possible very soon, too

msvs wrote:the beta test is then possible very soon, too
Are you going to make an open beta testing? aka people will be able to sign up for a beta test/trial?

Return to “Instruments”