Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nobdi wrote:Just got an
"FLASH Sale: 50% Off Studio One Add Ons and Notion Expansion Sounds"
email from Presonus but there is no 50% off sell on their site ... or is it just me ???????????????? :?

(...would really like to have that VST support add on but not for 80+ $€... :wink: )
Hmmm .... when did you get that mail? Here's nothing so far. And prices seem to be regular still.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

I got the email last night too - and it's on their twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/PreSonus/status/759137458101428224

Caine123 wrote:
lnikj wrote:
hivkorn wrote:Get Unfiltered Indent for free @ plugin alliance until the 15 august
(distortion)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... ndent.html
Nice, but at the time of writing you apparently have to download the 'All Bundle' to install it, a 3.31 Gb download!

I think InDent is a cut down version of a forthcoming plugin called Dent, for which I am guessing there will be a $50 upgrade.
no single download file? how stupid is that?
I sadly installed the total bundle figuring it was the price to pay for a freebie...it's not even in the bundle!! Lost a frustrating half an hour and loaded my computer with over 3gb of crap I wont use. :evil:
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

I have several plugin alliance plug-ins and this is the first time that I don't find a separate installer. I've never installed the whole bundle, even if I own about 10 of their plug-ins, so I suppose it's just a matter of time before they put up a separate download (and manual, that's missing too)
Just my 2 cents

Caine123 wrote:
lnikj wrote:
hivkorn wrote:
Get Unfiltered Indent for free @ plugin alliance until the 15 august
(distortion)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... ndent.html

Nice, but at the time of writing you apparently have to download the 'All Bundle' to install it, a 3.31 Gb download!

I think InDent is a cut down version of a forthcoming plugin called Dent, for which I am guessing there will be a $50 upgrade.

no single download file? how stupid is that?

email from Presonus but there is no 50% off sell on their site ... or is it just me ???????????????? :?
When you check out the reduced price should be active! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Steinberg are offering a 40% discount on Cubase/Cubase Artist upgrades.

The problem is that the discounted price never shoows up on check out.

Or am I supposed to see the final price first after I've payed ???

murnau wrote:

Nope - it isn't. Checked 3 times during the day now ... :?

(@ MountainKing: received the mail 29.07.2016 23:50 CET)

Nobdi wrote:
murnau wrote:

Nope - it isn't. Checked 3 times during the day now ... :?

(@ MountainKing: received the mail 29.07.2016 23:50 CET)
Sorry to hear. It's working here.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

When I add to cart, log in and head to check out, the price is discounted by 50%. You don't see it until the page where you put in your payment info.

Of course, make sure it's a product covered by the sale.

jsp1979 wrote:When I add to cart, log in and head to check out, the price is discounted by 50%. You don't see it until the page where you put in your payment info.

Of course, make sure it's a product covered by the sale.
50% ? Are you talking about the Cubase / Cubase Artist upgrade discount?

sfd wrote:Steinberg are offering a 40% discount on Cubase/Cubase Artist upgrades.

The problem is that the discounted price never shoows up on check out.

Or am I supposed to see the final price first after I've payed ???
...working fine for me ? - maybe you forgot to use the discount code "UPGRADE16" ????

Are you upgrading from Le to Artist or Artist to Pro? Or are you trying to upgrade Artist to Artist or Pro to Pro ?

Just for everybody who is wondering where the hell Indent went: It is supposed to be released on Monday, Plugin Alliance seemingly hit publish a bit too soon (the installers weren't uploaded anyway, so just wait for monday)

mnmlfrk wrote:Just for everybody who is wondering where the hell Indent went: It is supposed to be released on Monday, Plugin Alliance seemingly hit publish a bit too soon (the installers weren't uploaded anyway, so just wait for monday)
:tu:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

VitaminD wrote:Are you upgrading from Le to Artist or Artist to Pro? Or are you trying to upgrade Artist to Artist or Pro to Pro ?
I'm, trying, to upgrade from Cubase Artist 6 to Cubase Artist 8.5

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”