When do you see komplete 11 coming out?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If the price is reasonable I'll probably get it.

Won't use most of it, but the stuff I do use needs some serious updating.

i got my eye on 50, when they start using brain instrument technology that uses no bloated sample libraries. They trigger sounds already stored in your brain memory.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

TheKid wrote:Need info about the stuff in Ultimate!
? It's everything else.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
TheKid wrote:Need info about the stuff in Ultimate!
? It's everything else.
:tu:

Full version of the Symphony Series confirmed?

TheKid wrote:Full version of the Symphony Series confirmed?
They were in the image. I suppose it's still possible that they are cut down versions, but I highly doubt it. If they were, then the notice wouldn't have been removed stating that they would not be included in komplete.

They were in the image. I suppose it's still possible that they are cut down versions, but I highly doubt it. If they were, then the notice wouldn't have been removed stating that they would not be included in komplete.
All the fallout from previous announcements aside, it would rock if they included the full ones. Unfortunately, I have a gut feeling it's more probable they are lite versions.

I'm one of the guys who emailed NI directly when there was confusion on the status of Symphony Series in a future Komplete Ultimate, and they were extremely set on the decision not to include them. Decisions like that could change in any case, yeah... But the GUI change feels out of place if there's no change in content (I don't recall NI doing that for a Kontakt library before, only changing the GUI for a bundled version). Full version has a dark GUI, light version has a light GUI. Just a hunch.

Guenon wrote:
All the fallout from previous announcements aside, it would rock if they included the full ones. Unfortunately, I have a gut feeling it's more probable they are lite versions.

I'm one of the guys who emailed NI directly when there was confusion on the status of Symphony Series in a future Komplete Ultimate, and they were extremely set on the decision not to include them. Decisions like that could change in any case, yeah... But the GUI change feels out of place if there's no change in content (I don't recall NI doing that for a Kontakt library before, only changing the GUI for a bundled version). Full version has a dark GUI, light version has a light GUI. Just a hunch.
Agreed. The UI is relatively new and very well put together. No way would they change it up at this stage.

...my guess, it's probably just cut-down versions of the Symphony instruments, as the string instrument's GUI in that K11 Ultimate picture seems to miss a button. It's quite hard to see, but it seems to have just two instead of three buttons (for Performance, Mixer & Setup) at the bottom. Maybe these are light versions without auto divisi, reduced mic options or less articulations...

Fairly good points I guess. There would be a heck of a backlash if they just included the full versions after saying that they would not be included. We'll see, should be interesting...

New webcache on Google for the ultimate version - won't let me post the link here as I don't have enough posts but here's the list (in German as it's from a German site). It's a very disappointing list unfortunately!

Symphony Essentials - alle Instrumente der großen Suite, leicht reduziertes Feature-Set
Form - Eine kreative Fusion von Wavetable Synthesizer und Sampler
Replika
Strummed Acoustic Guitar - authentische Stahlseiten-Gitarre
Una Corda - von David Klevins und Nils Frahm für NI entwickeltes Piano
Discovery Series "India"
Reaktor 6 - inkl. Blocks
Kinetic Metal
Kontakt 5.6
Tim Exile´s "Flesh"
Emotive Strings

davemiles wrote:New webcache on Google for the ultimate version - won't let me post the link here as I don't have enough posts but here's the list (in German as it's from a German site). It's a very disappointing list unfortunately!

Symphony Essentials - alle Instrumente der großen Suite, leicht reduziertes Feature-Set
Form - Eine kreative Fusion von Wavetable Synthesizer und Sampler
Replika
Strummed Acoustic Guitar - authentische Stahlseiten-Gitarre
Una Corda - von David Klevins und Nils Frahm für NI entwickeltes Piano
Discovery Series "India"
Reaktor 6 - inkl. Blocks
Kinetic Metal
Kontakt 5.6
Tim Exile´s "Flesh"
Emotive Strings
Bahh, such a massive disappointment. This form synth would have to be something pretty damn special for me to upgrade from K10U.

Reduced Symphony Series... as I thought. Hello NI, stick it where the sun don't shine. This is too disappointing if the price is kept at 399€/$. The only interesting things for me seem to be Form and eventually Reaktor 6. An acoustic Guitar library? The 5th (?) piano? A second phrase string library? Niche product India? Bing bong metal library?

Looks like I need to sit this one out, even at a 50% sale next summer.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... elect.html
Here it is in german Language.
Last edited by TheKid on Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Am I the only one to wonder what might be hiding in the rest of the column obscured by the box and HD? :D

Yes. :D

Return to “Instruments”