Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caine123 wrote:this clearly was fishy. such an expensive product and let people wait 3 weeks or more is unprofessional and smells like u wanted to collect subscribers. u should have known the numbers before and let ppl know asap! instead of offering dead stock for 3 weeks or more. i also ordered asap since announcement and got cancelled. worse. really bad promo tactics. last time i guess i invest my time in such promo.
We remove a subscription gift from our website as soon as we're informed that there are no licenses left. But since we're working with an external service provider for handling the subscription, there can be some delay. As already mentioned, if you have subscribed to Beat and didn't receive the gift you desired, just send me a PM or send an e-mail to beat@aboteam.de and we do our best to help you.

So I hope it's possible to discuss politely and objectively - good karma for everyone! :wink:

beatmagazin wrote:
Caine123 wrote:this clearly was fishy. such an expensive product and let people wait 3 weeks or more is unprofessional and smells like u wanted to collect subscribers. u should have known the numbers before and let ppl know asap! instead of offering dead stock for 3 weeks or more. i also ordered asap since announcement and got cancelled. worse. really bad promo tactics. last time i guess i invest my time in such promo.
We remove a subscription gift from our website as soon as we're informed that there are no licenses left. But since we're working with an external service provider for handling the subscription, there can be some delay. As already mentioned, if you have subscribed to Beat and didn't receive the gift you desired, just send me a PM or send an e-mail to beat@aboteam.de and we do our best to help you.

So I hope it's possible to discuss politely and objectively - good karma for everyone! :wink:
I didn't expect KVR to be so quick to turn against you, especially if you wrote those terms upfront.

I think most of the people complaining here have benefited from free plugins from Beat Magazin in the past, with very little compensation.

Rational wrote:I wonder if this means Izotope is about to release Iris 3?

http://audiodeluxe.com/products/izotope-iris-2

I bought Iris 1 for $150 when it first came out. I think I'll grab this for $50 and finally get version 2.

But curious if they're about to unleash v3 and add stuff to make it compete with Serum?... That'd be cool if so.
I was wondering about Iris 3 also. As far as comparing it to Serum...I think it's safe to say that Serum is in a class of its own; Iris is on a totally different level.

Idk...I might pull the trigger on this one for $50.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Mathematics wrote:I was wondering about Iris 3 also. As far as comparing it to Serum...I think it's safe to say that Serum is in a class of its own; Iris is on a totally different level.

Idk...I might pull the trigger on this one for $50.
the blurb says it comes with 11gb of wav format samples, so that might come in useful for making wavetables and feeding into other sampling synths (eg falcon/omnishpere) too.

pluginboutique.com are doing a 72 hour izotope trash 2 offer now - £29 GBP/$39 USD

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2 ... sion-Packs

comes with £1.20 virtual cash back and 1/2 a rewards+ token and it's a couple of quid cheaper than the exchange rate I got buying it at $39 from JRR the other day.

omiroad wrote:So I hope it's possible to discuss politely and objectively - good karma for everyone! :wink:

I didn't expect KVR to be so quick to turn against you, especially if you wrote those terms upfront.

I think most of the people complaining here have benefited from free plugins from Beat Magazin in the past, with very little compensation.
Thanks, finally an objective post on this topic. :tu:

This discussion leads nowhere - it's a waste of time for everyone of us, so I hope everybody understands that we no longer take part. If anyone of you is seriously interested in getting help concerning your subscription gift (instead of just bashing Beat), please send an e-mail to beat@aboteam.de. Thank you!

>>getting help concerning your subscription gift
meaning yes we get Aeon, or...

beatmagazin wrote:
omiroad wrote:So I hope it's possible to discuss politely and objectively - good karma for everyone! :wink:

This discussion leads nowhere - it's a waste of time for everyone of us, so I hope everybody understands that we no longer take part. If anyone of you is seriously interested in getting help concerning your subscription gift (instead of just bashing Beat), please send an e-mail to beat@aboteam.de. Thank you!
Wow, this is great communication. Looks like my subscription is a waste of money for all of us, so I hope everybody understands I no longer subscribe. Cancelling my print subscription today. I was always too lazy to cancel it after not receiving Ozone a long time ago (got T-Racks instead...).

TheKid wrote:
beatmagazin wrote:

Wow, this is great communication. Looks like my subscription is a waste of money for all of us, so I hope everybody understands I no longer subscribe. Cancelling my print subscription today. I was always too lazy to cancel it after not receiving Ozone a long time ago (got T-Racks instead...).
i wanna know how many got Aeon, i guess only 50 or 100? :D lol
and WHY do you need 3 weeks to inform your SUBSCRIBERS?
so if i send a mail do i still get Aeon?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Is anybody else having trouble with the Audio Deluxe Iris 2 sale? I ordered last night, and my order status has been incomplete for a day. I've emailed and haven't heard back from them.

hivkorn wrote:Get Unfiltered Indent for free @ plugin alliance until the 15 august
(distortion)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... ndent.html
Nice, but at the time of writing you apparently have to download the 'All Bundle' to install it, a 3.31 Gb download!

I think InDent is a cut down version of a forthcoming plugin called Dent, for which I am guessing there will be a $50 upgrade.

^ It gets worse!

I have a fast connection so I did download it. The installer, unlike, say, the Waves installer, does not give you the option beyond plugin format of installing only what you want, but wants to clobber your system with all their products.

Hopefully this is not a deliberate act, but a temporary oversight by Plugin Alliance, and they will provide an individual download.

BlakeHeartsMusic wrote:Is anybody else having trouble with the Audio Deluxe Iris 2 sale? I ordered last night, and my order status has been incomplete for a day. I've emailed and haven't heard back from them.
AD have always come good for me - including with this iris 2 offer.

They manually process orders, so you need to wait for their working hours to kick in. Patience, grasshopper :)

Just got an
"FLASH Sale: 50% Off Studio One Add Ons and Notion Expansion Sounds"
email from Presonus but there is no 50% off sell on their site ... or is it just me ???????????????? :?

(...would really like to have that VST support add on but not for 80+ $€... :wink: )

lnikj wrote:
hivkorn wrote:Get Unfiltered Indent for free @ plugin alliance until the 15 august
(distortion)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... ndent.html
Nice, but at the time of writing you apparently have to download the 'All Bundle' to install it, a 3.31 Gb download!

I think InDent is a cut down version of a forthcoming plugin called Dent, for which I am guessing there will be a $50 upgrade.
no single download file? how stupid is that?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”