AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

I got my serial earlier for the upgrade to the whole kit and caboodle, and I am so loving all of this stuff. I thought I had enough to play around with already but this is a whole other world as I am looking at this as a suite of production tools by itself. Everything one would ever need is right there at your fingertips. Could there be some improvements here and there? Yeah, I mean isn't that the case with every single plugin anyway? But I'm not even looking at any of that. I'm looking at the potential that this bundle offers for music production. I am so stoked that this sale took place. I now truly have a break from Nexus2's, the Sylenth1's, the Omnispere2's, Spire, Serum, Vengeance, Waves etc...etc... Thank you Air Music Technology for freeing me for the moment, if not indefinitely, from the doldrums that I have been suffering at the hands of my VST folder. I am truly interested in using these plugins to actually make music because of the variety of instruments and content included in this package which again, I consider to be a complete music production suite. For that I am very thankful. I will now go back to making music with this stuff and be happy as a lark.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

sbangs_air wrote:
LooFoX wrote:Hello Simon,

I'm surely going to get Xpand!2 for 1$ on PB, but I see in this thread that people can also get the upgrade to AIEP3 complete for ~150$ from that?

I mean... for us users that's just an amazing offer, but for AIR Music Tech I don't understand the marketing policy here... Do you guys just want to give away stuff that much? :)

It just seems incredible to be able to get the full AIEP3 complete from scratch just for 150$...

Regards,

LooFoX
We want to raise awareness ( a large part of the market doesn't know we are not PT exclusive any more) and provide great value. If current trends continue there will be a very significant number of users upgrading :)
No disrespect mean't, but this is just the turnover of dead product surely ? the only software being updated by InMusic is the Akai line, MixMeister has been left to rot, and the Air products are not exactly burning the house down with updates, it is a good value for sure, that is no doubt, but end of line usually is.
Duh

You know, this looks like such a no brainer but I am so gun shy of getting an AIR product after the demo of Loom (one of the best synths I'd ever seen) blew up my Cubase to the point where I had to do a system restore. Since that time, I don't dare get another AIR product, which is a shame because I still would love to have Loom and they've got some of the best sounding synths hands down.

If anyone is complaining that they bought a virtual instrument for a $1, I don't get it. AIR instrument bundle has some the best sounding virtual instruments. They offer stuff at a very reasonable price. 8 Instruments with the expansions for $100. If you have issues with certain companies, then stopping giving them your money. All companies can't satisfy everybody.

AIR will continue to get my money due to their quality virtual instruments at hybrid 3 etc. Plus Simon from AIR does a better job than most companies if their is an issue and with communication. Can't say that for other companies.
Last edited by beatmangler443 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bungle wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:
LooFoX wrote:Hello Simon,

I'm surely going to get Xpand!2 for 1$ on PB, but I see in this thread that people can also get the upgrade to AIEP3 complete for ~150$ from that?

I mean... for us users that's just an amazing offer, but for AIR Music Tech I don't understand the marketing policy here... Do you guys just want to give away stuff that much? :)

It just seems incredible to be able to get the full AIEP3 complete from scratch just for 150$...

Regards,

LooFoX
We want to raise awareness ( a large part of the market doesn't know we are not PT exclusive any more) and provide great value. If current trends continue there will be a very significant number of users upgrading :)
No disrespect mean't, but this is just the turnover of dead product surely ? the only software being updated by InMusic is the Akai line, MixMeister has been left to rot, and the Air products are not exactly burning the house down with updates, it is a good value for sure, that is no doubt, but end of line usually is.
They do small updates like bug fixes. If they aren't drop rapid releases, I'm pretty sure developers are working on more bug fixes, and probably the next installment of hybrid etc.

Some complain the virtual instruments (some) are to expensive. AIR is generous for the amount of money you pay for their instruments via plugin boutique.

We have this wonderful chance to get a great plugin for 1,00€ and there are still so many questioniong this and that. Just enjoy the plugin folks :)

wagtunes wrote:You know, this looks like such a no brainer but I am so gun shy of getting an AIR product after the demo of Loom (one of the best synths I'd ever seen) blew up my Cubase to the point where I had to do a system restore. Since that time, I don't dare get another AIR product, which is a shame because I still would love to have Loom and they've got some of the best sounding synths hands down.
Since you seem to be the only one i doubt that Loom was the problem. For example mine AIEP2 running since month without any issues.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
wagtunes wrote:You know, this looks like such a no brainer but I am so gun shy of getting an AIR product after the demo of Loom (one of the best synths I'd ever seen) blew up my Cubase to the point where I had to do a system restore. Since that time, I don't dare get another AIR product, which is a shame because I still would love to have Loom and they've got some of the best sounding synths hands down.
Since you seem to be the only one i doubt that Loom was the problem. For example mine AIEP2 running since month without any issues.
Well, it doesn't really matter if Loom was the problem or not. The fact remains that my particular system didn't like it to the point where I had to do a system restore. And even after that, I had to reinstall Cubase anyway and since that time Hallion Sonic SE hasn't worked.

So why would I be stupid enough to install another AIR product after such a horrible experience, even IF the product itself wasn't the problem?

Because if it wasn't AIR's fault, only "Yours particular system" then some other plugin can crash Your system as well, it's just a matter of time.
It's called "finding the problem" and it's not stupid :)

Of course it matter what the problem is. Your rig seems to have some serious issues. Now it's Halion before it was Loom. Maybe it's time to think about a decent machine for your software. Life is to short to hassle with such a needless problem.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Kumi_27 wrote:Because if it wasn't AIR's fault, only "Yours particular system" then some other plugin can crash Your system as well, it's just a matter of time.
It's called "finding the problem" and it's not stupid :)
I have 90 VSTs that work perfectly fine. No need to go find a problem for a piece of software I ultimately don't need.

murnau wrote:Of course it matter what the problem is. Your rig seems to have some serious issues. Now it's Halion before it was Loom. Maybe it's time to think about a decent machine for your software. Life is to short to hassle with such a needless problem.
My rig is just fine, thank you and I'm not hassling with anything. I'm simply not taking chances on getting a product from a company that, for whatever reason, has already caused problems on my machine.

It's not like this is a piece of software I need to do my work.

Well, i clearly see the problem now. :lol:

wagtunes wrote:You know, this looks like such a no brainer but I am so gun shy of getting an AIR product after the demo of Loom (one of the best synths I'd ever seen) blew up my Cubase to the point where I had to do a system restore. Since that time, I don't dare get another AIR product
That you have experienced problems with one plugin from a dev, doesn't mean that you will have the same problems with other.

Return to “Instruments”