Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I also sold Boz Digital's Imperial Delay to simmo75, in what was the quickest license transfer I've ever experienced - Boz had completed the transfer within minutes of me sending the request! So hat's off to Boz. Regarding that sale, simmo75 is an ace buyer - quick payment, no problems whatsoever. Many thanks.
Last edited by wltchris101 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold UVI Urban Suite to AmuroFord, great buyer!

Brought SPL Vitalizer MK2-T from rardier.
Quick and easy transaction, highly recommended!

cclarry wrote:Sold SampleTank 3 SE to paveloso. Excellent communcation
and prompt payment! Highly recommended!

Thanx paveloso!!!
Thank you, sir!

Spotless transaction, fast communication and license transfer.

Highly recommended!

Bought UVI Urban Suite from user fulses. Excellent communication on his part, even did the license transfer on the late night for me. Everything smooth. Thanks again!

Phillip_P bought NI Reflektor from me... incredibly smooth and swift transaction! :tu:

SOld Waves Infected Mushroom Pusher to MikeCallon. Fast payment, great seller. Thnx

Just bought Softube FET Compressor from No Sonic Limits. WOW! Must be the record for the fastest transaction on KVR. Despite low post count, he was excellent in responding and transferring the license within MINUTES. I am already using the plugin after just sending the money. Thanks! A+++++++

Bought Strings and Keys EZ Keys MIDI Expansion from JJ_Jettflow. Fast and easy transaction, highly recommended! :tu:

Purchased Ohm Force Hematohm from mikebenson. Transaction was lightning fast, and he seems like a pretty good guy.
Last edited by EdSevered on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

bought OldTimer from rsisti. Very nice seller, smooth transaction. Thank you.

Bought Oxium from mikebenson. Instant and friendly transfer. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Just purchased EDM Spark from mikebenson
All went smoothly :party:
Thanks!

Just one more thanks to Blue phase music for his trustworthiness and kindness to those of us outside the US (Trash from MF)

bought D16 FX Bundle (Syntorus and Fazortan) from AmuroFord . It was a pleasure to deal with him.

Thank you.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”