The best free DAW or Recording software of 2016 Tracktion 5

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by lay it prodctions on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I would like to check that out but they require personal information.
Hey does anyone know Frank Black's address and stuff? Kidding.

Whatever the heck are they requiring personal stuff for? What use is it to them? It's a given that my online computer is probably full of spyware and keyloggers no matter what "protection" I have. It's bad that freebie gieawayers don't seem to care about that. Proceed at your own caution, I guess.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

lay it prodctions wrote:video
https://youtu.be/1XtADeBpH2Y
Did you even check the volume of your voice after making the video, or before uploading it to Youtube? I mean... a lot of people record their voice way too quiet, but this is hardly audible, even when i crank up the speakers to max. :help:

:tu: I will reload it thank for the watch snd comment

chk071 wrote:
lay it prodctions wrote:video
https://youtu.be/1XtADeBpH2Y
Did you even check the volume of your voice after making the video, or before uploading it to Youtube? I mean... a lot of people record their voice way too quiet, but this is hardly audible, even when i crank up the speakers to max. :help:
I just reloaded the video with the volume fix Thanks again for tuning in

I agree this is the best free DAW . .

Thanks. :) Still a bit quiet, but much better now.

+1 for the best free DAW thing, there doesn't seem to be a better option now for free.

chk071 wrote:Thanks. :) Still a bit quiet, but much better now.

+1 for the best free DAW thing, there doesn't seem to be a better option now for free.
I use the Title for the search purpose only.(its all opinion based)
Last edited by lay it prodctions on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fedexnman wrote:I agree this is the best free DAW . .

glad to Now someone feel like me. :tu:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”