AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

Not getting it in Windows.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

chk071 wrote:Whenever i read Vacuum Pro, i have to think of domestic work. :P
:lol:
Me too! As I'm a divorced man living with my mother, I have to vacuum clean weekly :D (Maybe we need what's your favourite vacuum cleaner thread! :hihi: )

Anyway, Vacuum Pro, Loom and Transfuser are my choice of the whole bunch. I wish they get updated (Sound, Features, and GUI). They are begin to age and the competition is already damn tough. So, new versions are needed IMO.

I think the full version of Halion Sonic 2 sounds better (it's also much more flexible) so I probably wont be using this much, but I guess at $1 you can't really complain.

db3 wrote:
Leo1959 wrote:I'm trying to use Xpand!2 with Cubase elements 8 but it doesn't appear among the VST instruments. It's in the right folder and the license was activated with iLok.

Anyone can help?
In Bitwig I had to remove the exclamation mark from the plugin filename for it to appear.
Thank you very much! Now it works. :)

Numanoid wrote:I think so, but $150 is still a bit of money.
For your $150 you get over 200GB of content a total of 47 top quality products.
We have won two Music Tech Platinum Awards for best value :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Hello Simon,

I'm surely going to get Xpand!2 for 1$ on PB, but I see in this thread that people can also get the upgrade to AIEP3 complete for ~150$ from that?

I mean... for us users that's just an amazing offer, but for AIR Music Tech I don't understand the marketing policy here... Do you guys just want to give away stuff that much? :)

It just seems incredible to be able to get the full AIEP3 complete from scratch just for 150$...

Regards,

LooFoX

LooFoX wrote:Hello Simon,

I'm surely going to get Xpand!2 for 1$ on PB, but I see in this thread that people can also get the upgrade to AIEP3 complete for ~150$ from that?

I mean... for us users that's just an amazing offer, but for AIR Music Tech I don't understand the marketing policy here... Do you guys just want to give away stuff that much? :)

It just seems incredible to be able to get the full AIEP3 complete from scratch just for 150$...

Regards,

LooFoX
I don't think they are giving it away... Those products were made some time ago and the updates aren't very frequently, I think getting 150$ for each bundle is worth it. I suppose they got full prices when their products were new.

Numanoid wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:Loom looks really great, I just feel it needs some more modules to get to Harmor level.
Spectral possibilites aside, I don't think Harmor is a good comparison for Loom.

IMO Loom is more like a semi-modular synth.
That's true, you're right.

Jorgeelalto wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:Loom looks really great, I just feel it needs some more modules to get to Harmor level.
Spectral possibilites aside, I don't think Harmor is a good comparison for Loom.

IMO Loom is more like a semi-modular synth.
That's true, you're right.
Whilst I love the sound it produces, it has the problem that you cannot reorder the modules by drag and drop, so you have to have a pretty good idea of what you are building before you have built it.

A fix for this has been requested for years but it has fallen on deaf ears apparently.

Fixes for every inMusic group product problems have been suggested but that's like talking to nobody. You get a kind response from a good guy, but nothing happens.

LooFoX wrote:Hello Simon,

Regards,

LooFoX
We want to raise awareness ( a large part of the market doesn't know we are not PT exclusive any more) and provide great value. If current trends continue there will be a very significant number of users upgrading :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Well I was thinking of selling Xpand because I hadn't used it in awhile but after having a play today no way I want to sell it now. I'd forgotten how much fun it can be and what sounds it's capable of creating. Here's about 36 Combis or Layers I've done. I thought someone might find them useful or amusing......... :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks, will check it out :tu:

Thanks Teksonik!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Thanks Teksonik :party:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Return to “Instruments”