What is the Most Realistic/Best Sound VSTi for Vibrato Flute

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

8 year old thread is 8 years old. :roll:

Also, you wouldn't happen to be from Audiority would you?
Since your only 2 posts here are both pimping their products.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

It is not Audiority (Polaris and The Abuser), but Auditory lab (never heard of...).

pottering wrote:It is not Audiority (Polaris and The Abuser), but Auditory lab (never heard of...).
My mistake... I meant Auditory lab NOT Audiority. :oops:
Last edited by Ben H on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

MesaWinds by OrangeTree sounds amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfVPCi-6M3A

Well, just in case you've been hanging on for the past eight years, waiting :clown: , I can recommend "The Flutes" by http://www.samplemodeling.com (modelled, not sampled). Check out the demos ;).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Thanks Vic France. I did buy The Flutes by Samplemodeling this year or last year. It certainly impressed me in the youtube video I saw. But so far I have not got really sweet sounds that I would like. The fault is probably with me. By the way a nice old flute is Retro Flute.

peterkh wrote:.. But so far I have not got really sweet sounds that I would like.
Tip ;).. Go easy on the Expression pedal (and just increase the overall volume if necessary).. a lot of the Sample Modeling instruments equate maximum Expression with hard playing techniques (so, for The Flutes, a tendency towards "overblowing" at high Expression levels)
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Thanks for the tip about how to get good sounds from the Samplemodeling Flutes Vic!

n/m

And speaking of this 8-year-old thread...where tf is Bela D Retro Flute? Like... obliterated? I can't find it anywhere. If anyone has a copy...

Return to “Instruments”