Bliss sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bliss

I just sent a drum sample. But like I said, I have tried 20-odd .wav and .aiff files. I highly doubt that every one of those files are corrupted or in any way faulty.

Thanks, got it. Will check.

LFO8 wrote:I just sent a drum sample. But like I said, I have tried 20-odd .wav and .aiff files. I highly doubt that every one of those files are corrupted or in any way faulty.
The drum sample sent works as expected using the demo app at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt7mkHY ... e=youtu.be

My advice is to re-download the demo. Check file date is from today (July/28).

I have done that twice already.

But as it's seen on the video it works ok.

Yes, I see that. But apparently not the case on my system.

Thanks for the effort George, but this is the end of the line for me regarding Bliss. Maybe I'll give it a try again with a much later release version.

Thanks. Anyone else can replicate LFO8 behavior?

As a refresher, the problems were:
LFO8 wrote:I installed the 1.1 demo but no sound after loading a sample (in .aiff format) and the edit window is not showing up when clicked.

Using Logic Pro X 10.2.4 on OSX 10.10.5
@ LFO8, perhaps you could upload a problem audio file so someone-else can try it too?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:As a refresher, the problems were:
LFO8 wrote:I installed the 1.1 demo but no sound after loading a sample (in .aiff format) and the edit window is not showing up when clicked.

Using Logic Pro X 10.2.4 on OSX 10.10.5
@ LFO8, perhaps you could upload a problem audio file so someone-else can try it too?
The audio file works. It looks like it's something else related to his system.

https://www.discodsp.net/files/BD05.zip

1.1.1 is out, fixing ADSR behavior. Enjoy :)

George (on page 18) wrote:
ras.s wrote:- I'd like to create presets for the macro editor. It would be quicker to set it up the way I want when I load or create a new patch. Setting it up every time is a tedious thing. Also the macro editor's parameter list, perhaps it could be shown as columns like the listbox for programs on the main screen? As it is now, it takes a bit of scrolling to reach the bottom.
Zone Presets are pending, including macros.
Hello there,

I'm wondering if the macro presets are still on their way?

As it is now, it really is quite irritating to create a bank of several programs with macros controlling all zones within a program (say, ADSR controls shared by all zones of a program). I mean, consider the amount of mouse clicks needed to set up the eight macro controls, let alone do it for ten programs in a row. I usually set those up in my own programs and while that's tedious, loading sfz-files and putting them in a bank is something that I really don't want to start doing, even if I'd like to do so.

On a more appreciative note, I bought Bliss during the introductory offer and since then, it has become a regular part of my kit. It's been quite a smooth sail for me and it's great that it's getting better all the time. Thanks for a great musical instrument.

ras.s wrote:Hello there,

I'm wondering if the macro presets are still on their way?

As it is now, it really is quite irritating to create a bank of several programs with macros controlling all zones within a program (say, ADSR controls shared by all zones of a program). I mean, consider the amount of mouse clicks needed to set up the eight macro controls, let alone do it for ten programs in a row. I usually set those up in my own programs and while that's tedious, loading sfz-files and putting them in a bank is something that I really don't want to start doing, even if I'd like to do so.
Yes, Macro presets will be implemented in 1.2. Thanks.

Image Looking forward to getting even more out of Bliss.

I thought about it a bit more and I think it might useful to have some sort of global editing tab or some switch to change to editing all zones in a program at the same time -- editing things this way could be a bit faster and wouldn't "waste" a macro control for something that needs to be adjusted and then be left as is.

But anyways, presets for the macro controls, great stuff.

What do you mean? The ALL button (next to program LCD) is precisely for that.

Return to “Instruments”