Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Bassline101 to dermage – Super fast payment!

Bought TAL Bassline 101 from mnmlfrk - very fast handling and very nice contact !!

Bought from poshook. Great communication and smooth transaction. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Bought from poshook. Great communication and smooth transaction. :tu:
Sold Manic Compressor to hesnotthemessiah. Nice guy to deal with. Thnx

Bought Replika from alwaysexplicit. Really fast and straightforward transaction!

Bought KV331 synthmaster from mnmlfrk - great communication, great seller - recommend !!

Sold Replika to drakmaniso. Really polite guy who was quick to buy with no hassles. Would barter with him again anytime :)

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Bought from Trannin. Quick and friendly transaction. :tu:
Indeed, very smooth transaction. Thank you, hesnotthemessiah.

Bought Korg MS-20 (legacy collection) from chk071 and the communication and transaction was as clear and smooth as anyone could have hoped for.

Uvi Vintage Vault from simmo75. Swift, polite, informative. Would definitely buy from seller again. :tu:

Ozone 7 Advanced purchased from MillerSam. Quick reply, smooth transaction, great price. Happy as a clam. :party:

Purchased Reflektor from anp27 - thanks for a fast and easy transaction :tu:

I bought a Flux Full Pack 2.2 from dark-i, perfect, fast transaction !

Sold MJUC and SDRR to jimtao. Awesome buyer, very understanding. :)

I recently sold Tantra and Aalto to manvanmars. Great buyer and would happily do business with him again. Cheers.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”