One-Synth-Challenge: General discussion thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rghvdberg wrote:I read that soundcloud is gonna ditch groups.
I noticed our current groups have 2 kvr osc members.
I guess one of these could make playlists for the osc. Would that be a workable solution?
That or just go back to submitting the tracks in the thread... where did you read this btw?

In an e-mail from soundcloud..
We’re constantly looking for ways to make it easier for you to share your work and connect with new fans. As well as adding new features and updates, we review existing features to see if they’re still beneficial to you.

As we dug into the best ways for creators to connect with fans, we found that Groups aren't helping creators find an audience as well as reposts, curated playlists, or track recommendations.

With that in mind, we’ve decided to phase out Groups on Monday, August 22nd to make room for future updates. Until then, you can collect, like or repost the tracks you would like to save, and connect with your fellow Group members.

We’d love to hear your thoughts on how we can continue to improve your experience on SoundCloud. Send your ideas and feedback by replying directly to this email.
z.prime wrote:
rghvdberg wrote:I read that soundcloud is gonna ditch groups.
I noticed our current groups have 2 kvr osc members.
I guess one of these could make playlists for the osc. Would that be a workable solution?
That or just go back to submitting the tracks in the thread... where did you read this btw?

I just got the Soundcloud email myself about Groups. August 22 is when they're being phased out. I'm not sure how this affects the OSC being unable to upload tracks to KVR's account after that date.

It won't effect anything really, besides being a player for the google site, and a convenient way to navigate around to comment on tracks.

Of course, submitting here would be fine, and there are other options too!

BTW: I never got an email about this!? and Groups must be really not a big deal for SC

bjporter wrote:BTW: I never got an email about this!? and Groups must be really not a big deal for SC
Ditto

It's my OSC birthday!
One year ago I submitted my 1st OSC entry.
:party: :hyper:

rghvdberg wrote:It's my OSC birthday!
Happy Birthday Rob.

wagtunes wrote:
rghvdberg wrote:It's my OSC birthday!
Happy Birthday Rob.
Thanks Steven ! :hug:

I folks...

First and foremost, a huge thank you to all OSC members that helped out the Mix Challenge in recent years. And once more, a "sorry" for hijacking this thread.

Our "client" this month is OSC regular "loris16148" (Loris Solic), and he was kind enough to provide his track "Blue Wings". As usual, you can find the Mix Challenge over in the Production Section of KVR. And the direct link to the challenge is here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=467458 ).

Once more - thank you for your constant support.
I'm sure we'll see each other on the flipside.

Also: Happy OSC b-day rghvdberg
Last edited by Compyfox on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

:party: :party: :party: congrats Rob :hug:

Hey yo,

I started doing some development on something (no, not the BSE yet).

Do any of you have any ideas for an OSC logo?

Or are any of you artsy and could come up with some vector graphics for it? That would be the bomb.

Do we call it KVR OSC? or just OSC?

H-man wrote:Do we call it KVR OSC? or just OSC?
Yeah "One Synth Challenge" or OSC

z.prime wrote: Or are any of you artsy and could come up with some vector graphics for it? That would be the bomb.
I'd like to give that a go, promising NO RESULTS 8)

This one was just announced in KVR. I don't know anything about it and I didn't try it. I don't even know if it's 32-bit and 64-bit but I am quite sure no AU. Anyway, I just wanted to highlight it.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/wt-01- ... y-bitsonic
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Return to “Instruments”