AiR Xpand!2 only for 1,00€

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Xpand!2

damn. the "deal" I had for that one would've allowed me to purchase licenses for 40 people in this thread, oth! :party:

Where can I find the serial number? In my account is only "no further authorization of this software is required. Download to your computer and install" but no serial number. For activate I need a serial number.

maximoog wrote:Where can I find the serial number? In my account is only "no further authorization of this software is required. Download to your computer and install" but no serial number. For activate I need a serial number.
Serials have temporarily run out, we are sending more over. As you can imagine this deal is insanely popular :party: Sorry for the delay.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

EnGee wrote:At first I felt guilty to buy it at such price, but after trying to download it for more than 8 hours (4 attempts), I don't feel guilty anymore!

How do you download it with a download manager? I've tried many times with Chrome but in addition to the very slow download, it stops suddenly and end up with a not completed file :(

I'll try to download the demo maybe from Air's website directly (with a download manager).

Update:
It is OK, I downloaded from Air's website. It took only about 30mins :)
Demand is currently very high at the PIB website sorry for the slow downloads.
Our trial downloads work for anyone experiencing this.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

sbangs_air wrote:
maximoog wrote:Where can I find the serial number? In my account is only "no further authorization of this software is required. Download to your computer and install" but no serial number. For activate I need a serial number.
Serials have temporarily run out, we are sending more over. As you can imagine this deal is insanely popular :party: Sorry for the delay.
Ah ok, thanks for the information. :tu:

sbangs_air wrote:
EnGee wrote:At first I felt guilty to buy it at such price, but after trying to download it for more than 8 hours (4 attempts), I don't feel guilty anymore!

How do you download it with a download manager? I've tried many times with Chrome but in addition to the very slow download, it stops suddenly and end up with a not completed file :(

I'll try to download the demo maybe from Air's website directly (with a download manager).

Update:
It is OK, I downloaded from Air's website. It took only about 30mins :)
Demand is currently very high at the PIB website sorry for the slow downloads.
Our trial downloads work for anyone experiencing this.
Thank you Simon. Maybe you can expand the selling and make it in Steam as well, but you need to write step by step how to make an account with iLok ..etc (screenshots can help as well)
Wish you and the Air Team the best :)

I don't like such deals, it is an insult to all people having bought the same stuff at regular prices.

I agree, maybe an offer to Expansion pack users for Riser would of been nice :-)

At first I thought that's just a mistake, but if AIR team approves, now I'm puzzled :scared:

Maybe some Xpand expansion coming soon? Or Xpand 3?
I don't like such deals, it is an insult to all people having bought the same stuff at regular prices.
Maybe just no one ever did :hihi: I wouldn't pay 10$ for a rompler, but it's bundled in AIR collection coming with many hardware controllers. People already have duplicates of these.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Can anyone give me a heads-up as to how the 'real' instruments sound?

:tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Can anyone give me a heads-up as to how the 'real' instruments sound?

Why not take a trial if your not sure on making a big purchase :D Jk. These are highly acclaimed as sounding great.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Can anyone give me a heads-up as to how the 'real' instruments sound?

Why not take a trial if your not sure on making a big purchase :D Jk. These are highly acclaimed as sounding great.
Thanks!

I'm in the middle of a clean-install, and until I clone the drive I won't be able to demo

The other thing is that I try to run a lean system these days. If it doesn't do something better than the software I already have, then it doesn't matter how little it costs (I know, right? I'm in the wrong forum :ud: )

Anyway, I already have Sampletank 3, an Logic's included instruments. I was wondering how they might compare (Not so interested in synth stuff, as I really have that covered)

How long does the offer last?

The blurb on PB says the offer runs until the end of August, so there's no hurry. Unless AIR run out of keys.
Image Image Image Image

DJ Warmonger wrote:At first I thought that's just a mistake, but if AIR team approves, now I'm puzzled :scared:

Maybe just no one ever did :hihi: I wouldn't pay 10$ for a rompler, but it's bundled in AIR collection coming with many hardware controllers. People already have duplicates of these.
I think it makes perfectly sense. Air has been giving Xpand2 away for free left and right with various hardware and because of that it has been regularly available second hand on the cheap (usually under 30$). What I'm surprised is that they have lowered the price so much. I'm sure they would still sell it like hotcakes even if it would have been 5$ or 10$.

Overall it's a nice ROMpler. Nothing special but still nice and useful in some cases. Very good interface also.
Last edited by robotmonkey on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:
DJ Warmonger wrote:At first I thought that's just a mistake, but if AIR team approves, now I'm puzzled :scared:

I think it makes perfectly sense. Air has been giving Xpand2 away for free left and right with various hardware and because of that it has been regularly awailable second hand on the cheap (usually under 30$). What I'm surprised is that they have lowered the price so much. I'm sure they would still sell it like hotcackes even if it would have been 5$ or 10$.
Not even worth a discussion IMO. That's how business works. And may i also note that the person complaining here offered stuff on the market place, and people ended up paying half of what the product was worth new. :P

Return to “Instruments”