I FEEL YOU (Depeche Mode Cover)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did a cover, check it out. Hope you like it. :)

https://soundcloud.com/kloon-2/i-feel-y ... mode-cover

Neat. I love Depeche Mode, and I think you did a pretty good job here. The only thing is that something about the vocals isn't quite right to my ears - maybe just a tiny bit more reverb or something?

Cool! Looking forward to checking it out when I get home.
:)
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Interesting take on it! Makes me think of what the song might have sounded like if Vince had somehow stayed on and worked alongside Wilder.

I'd sort of like to hear a snare-type sound to bring in the lyrics after the breakdown (at about 3:30) and on to the end.
It's the music that makes the science worthwhile.

davidstiles wrote:Neat. I love Depeche Mode, and I think you did a pretty good job here. The only thing is that something about the vocals isn't quite right to my ears - maybe just a tiny bit more reverb or something?
Thanks man, vocals sound good to me. But i guess its a question of personal taste.
Thanks for taking the time to listen and feedback. :)

k-tronix wrote:Interesting take on it! Makes me think of what the song might have sounded like if Vince had somehow stayed on and worked alongside Wilder.

I'd sort of like to hear a snare-type sound to bring in the lyrics after the breakdown (at about 3:30) and on to the end.
Hehe, yea that sounds about right.
Thanks for the listen and feedback. :)

deastman wrote:Cool! Looking forward to checking it out when I get home.
:)
Hope you like it :)

Great job! I was curious to see if the vocals would be up to the task... and they definitely were!

I agree with some of the other comments- I'd like to hear the vocals just a touch louder, but also with a touch more reverb. I also agree about bringing in the snare at the end, just to take the intensity up a touch more. But overall, really nice work here.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:Great job! I was curious to see if the vocals would be up to the task... and they definitely were!

I agree with some of the other comments- I'd like to hear the vocals just a touch louder, but also with a touch more reverb. I also agree about bringing in the snare at the end, just to take the intensity up a touch more. But overall, really nice work here.
Great, glad you liked it! :)
Thanks for valuable feedback.

Wow. It sounds good to my old ears. Magical sound. I did`t know this tune, now I have to compare. Very well done.

fergusonbbb wrote:Wow. It sounds good to my old ears. Magical sound. I did`t know this tune, now I have to compare. Very well done.
Thank you very much for your kind words. :)

What a voice!
Nice one
Agree with the snare thing, disagree with the voice volume being too low, I think it's good!

Cheers,
David

I listened back, you definitly did a very good job. I will follow you on SC.Cheers.

Totolitoto wrote:What a voice!
Nice one
Agree with the snare thing, disagree with the voice volume being too low, I think it's good!

Cheers,
David
Thank you very much :)

fergusonbbb wrote:I listened back, you definitly did a very good job. I will follow you on SC.Cheers.
Thanks mate, will do the same :)

Return to “Music Cafe”