MTransformer, an extremely powerful spectrum transformation plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MTransformer

Frantz wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote: In fact I'm not seeing any feature updates in any of Vojtechs plugins, there are a lot of maintenance updates but new features are generally coded into new plugins, which is probably one of the reasons the Melda portfolio has almost reached 100 plugs by now. Quite a few of them are variations on a theme, many are great, some are average, some are sort of meh
+infinity
I started getting into Melda but realized demoing similar overlapping plugins in the massive Melda folder was eating up time reserved for working on music. :help:
Geez, yep.
Its just a crazy amount of stuff. Overlapping nor no, its a lot.
Thats why MXXX is such a powerful thing. It takes the mountain of genius and makes it modular.
But,
Sampleconstruct wrote:using all these gems inside MXXX opens so many sonic doors, it's frightening...
Ya. Now I kinda feel like this. Its an infinite behemoth, all of a sudden.
Ive been avoiding dealing with the beast...
ImageImageImageImage

Soarer wrote:Sure. I posted a track a while ago in the "FR: A dedicated spectral manipulation effect" thread where I have used Max/Msp for some lush wide stereo freezing. At least that's the kind of freezing I'm talking about. It does the same as the video that 218 linked to.
Spectrumworx has a freezing module that does this too but I find the Max/Msp modules to be a little better.
The track is made by freezing the audio of a full track every bar/half bar, using an lfo to trigger the freeze button.

https://soundcloud.com/soarer/thawing
Hmmm, could you send me the original dry sound? (just as mp3)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Yes I'll do that.
Thanks

Daags wrote:I see an MFreezer plugin in the pipeline...
Yeah! But it would be great if it could just be implemented in MTransformer with all it's comprehensive shaping/mangling options.

highkoo wrote:
Frantz wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote: In fact I'm not seeing any feature updates in any of Vojtechs plugins, there are a lot of maintenance updates but new features are generally coded into new plugins, which is probably one of the reasons the Melda portfolio has almost reached 100 plugs by now. Quite a few of them are variations on a theme, many are great, some are average, some are sort of meh
+infinity
I started getting into Melda but realized demoing similar overlapping plugins in the massive Melda folder was eating up time reserved for working on music. :help:
Geez, yep.
Its just a crazy amount of stuff. Overlapping nor no, its a lot.
Thats why MXXX is such a powerful thing. It takes the mountain of genius and makes it modular.
But,
Sampleconstruct wrote:using all these gems inside MXXX opens so many sonic doors, it's frightening...
Ya. Now I kinda feel like this. Its an infinite behemoth, all of a sudden.
Ive been avoiding dealing with the beast...
I meant “frightening“ in a totally positive way, after having spent months exploring MXXXCore and learning it inside out I can only say WOW.

Oh same here, its just a bit overwhelming to be thinking about the whole catalog inside MXXX, after it has grown so massive without that ability.
ImageImageImageImage

In the latest version (still public Beta) there is a new spectral freeze feature which sounds pretty awesome! Thanks for adding this!

:love:
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Really? Sounds awesome! Looking forward to try it.

Sampleconstruct wrote:In the latest version (still public Beta) there is a new spectral freeze feature which sounds pretty awesome! Thanks for adding this!
Woooot!!! Freaking spectacular! Now im getting this plug:-D :party: :tu:

Here is a quick and dirty video processing some overtone singing with the new spectral freezing features in MTransform, and tweaking some other things on the fly. Video starts dry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76gTGnqSZUU

:clap:
Vojtech

Great! And thanks for the video Simon. Has this changed the sound of the feedback as well? When will it be available?

No, just smearing ;)> The beta is out there already ;)
Vojtech

Alright. Where do I find the Beta?

Return to “Effects”